Page 1 of 2
Cast spell 'Aura of Happiness'. I just hope you have a wisdom level of 14 or more.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
u could never leave your own house?

but then you would be avoiding people, just like a emo and then emos want to be your friend cause your like them but thats not what they want to be cause they are "unique"

im confused
Wash, keeps them away

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You could stop being an idiot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
jerk of with your friends?

... you know what thread I have been in now

but dude, I love emo girls, can't help you
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Send for Biff Saxon (<-- video)...apparently he plans on ridding the world of emo's he also needs to attend acting school
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by manbearpig_al.g
i'm on a forum instead of actually playing guitar....eventually emos and idiocy are gonna come up...:P

Actually the emo mess had finally slowed down. Good job dickhead.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by manbearpig_al.g
Thought this would be a fun topic....and a way to find out just how to ^

Teach them how to kill themselves...they can't seem to figure it out.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Biff's cool...i guess...Metal Hammer magazine certainly give him respect...

Not that I've ever listened to Saxon...:P
Wear one of those "cheer up emo kid" shirts.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
shoot them....with bullets
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Define "emos", please....

Wait, you know what? Don't.

Let's both not be ignorant.

No, really. All walks of life are different. You are not God, Simon Cowell, nor are you Judge Joe Brown. Nobody said you, or anyone else on this board, should judge someone by how they look, the music they listen to or what have you. Sure, it's common in everyday society, and it is The Pit, but just because you're a one day-old member, I should tell you, that in my opinion. you shouldn't be posting threads like this with the potential of getting nowhere other than 40 people you don't know telling you to do barrel rolls and that you're an idiot (which I'm not trying to imply by this post.)

If you are seriously affected by "emos", you could just stop...um...I don't know. Are you wearing "emo repellent"? Is that an answer you're looking for?

I'm honestly not trying to insult you. I'm just saying I think you should have better things to worry about than thinking you have "emos" approaching you...I mean, seriously...

WTF!?

Welcome to UG.

edit: yes, I felt like being the asshole to post the essay on bringing the world together.
Quote by manbearpig_al.g
SSDD, i tip my hat to you...

may anyone who was offended note that i am extremely bored....

Ummm...you just failed...

First of all, if you are going to offend anyone, regardless of whether or not you intended to, don't apologize or make excuses...This is the pit DAMN IT!!! Since when are people politically correct!?!?!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Since when do emos approach you? What, are you some sort of emo magnet?

PROTIP: Don't play emo songs on guitar.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
of course, there are many other ways to describe the annoying kids at my school, but that would make the title of this thread far too long....
wear a tshirt with a guy hanging himself with ''emo'' spelled under it
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Who actually gives a poo?

They might be nice people for all you know.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by manbearpig_al.g
of course, there are many other ways to describe the annoying kids at my school, but that would make the title of this thread far too long....

"Ways to live my life without emos approaching me?"
"How to stop annoying kids from bothering me?"
Quote by rabidguitarist

this
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
stay in the light for 24/7
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker

No, really. All walks of life are different. You are not God, Simon Cowell, nor are you Judge Joe Brown. Nobody said you, or anyone else on this board, should judge someone by how they look, the music they listen to or what have you. Sure, it's common in everyday society, and it is The Pit, but just because you're a one day-old member, I should tell you, that in my opinion. you shouldn't be posting threads like this with the potential of getting nowhere other than 40 people you don't know telling you to do barrel rolls and that you're an idiot (which I'm not trying to imply by this post.)

If you are seriously affected by "emos", you could just stop...um...I don't know. Are you wearing "emo repellent"? Is that an answer you're looking for?

I'm honestly not trying to insult you. I'm just saying I think you should have better things to worry about than thinking you have "emos" approaching you...I mean, seriously...

WTF!?

Welcome to UG.

edit: yes, I felt like being the asshole to post the essay on bringing the world together.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker

WTF!?

Welcome to UG.

Never have i agreed with a post more in the pit
i you
now i dont have to bother typing a wall of text saying basically the same thing

i just love how everyone jumps on the bandwagon of hating emo's
seriously
all guitar players should just unite and be friends (/chesse) and kick the asses or the random arseholes in this world
Quote by manbearpig_al.g
Biff's cool...i guess...Metal Hammer magazine certainly give him respect...

Not that I've ever listened to Saxon...:P

Saxon ftw.

WHEELS OF STEEL. DENIM. AND LEATHERHAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Actually why bother with the emo hate when we have real problems?

like GOTHS.
Quote by Bignose
like GOTHS.

The only Goth I know lives in a computer room full of blinking lights and listens to Cradle of Filth (200 Brownie Points to whoever gets the reference)
Quote by Moggan13
The only Goth I know lives in a computer room full of blinking lights and listens to Cradle of Filth (200 Brownie Points to whoever gets the reference)

The server goth from IT Crowd.
Quote by Jackolas
The server goth from IT Crowd.

*Hands Jackolas a mysterious brown envelope with 200 Brownie Points inside*
Page 1 of 2