that is the white one isnt it? anyway, i wnt this guitar so bad but i have to earn the money, suks dusent it? so id jst like to know the pros and cons before i buy the guitar....

thank you in advance
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Pros, nice playing guitar, nice sound, things like that.

Cons: it's a signature, which is bad, but a signature of a band that mostly everyone hates.

I don't hate them, I just find them to be very cheesy is all.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
The STM1 is the signature of Sam Totman, not the IC-T700

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Lil Macker
Pros, nice playing guitar, nice sound, things like that.

Cons: it's a signature, which is bad, but a signature of a band that mostly everyone hates.

I don't hate them, I just find them to be very cheesy is all.

ICT700 = / = Sam Totman Sig (STM1)

I think its a great guitar for the money you pay, neckthrough design, string-through body and a very unique shape. My only real complaint would have to be the weight and painted neck, but thats just me.
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by lokster
ICT700 = / = Sam Totman Sig (STM1)

I think its a great guitar for the money you pay, neckthrough design, string-through body and a very unique shape. My only real complaint would have to be the weight and painted neck, but thats just me.

excuse my nooby-ness, but whats a neck through and string through??? and also about the weight, thats not really a problem for me because my stagg stratocaster weighs quite alot...............
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by Pibbz
excuse my nooby-ness, but whats a neck through and string through??? and also about the weight, thats not really a problem for me because my stagg stratocaster weighs quite alot...............

Neck through means the neck wood actually is part of the body, and two 'wings' are attached on to make up the body.

You can see the neck wood continuing through into the body, and the two wing parts joined on. Neck through guitars tend to have better access to higher frets and 'better sustain'; however this has been argued before.

String through bridges look like this.

Not sure what the advantages are, maybe claimed to have 'better sustain' but I'm not sure.
I would never buy one, its made in korea, has the crappy edge 3 or whatever bridge, and it costs the same as a propper RG1570. Your better off buying an RG 1570 if u want an ibanez, jap made, quality edge pro etc etc. The iceman is a ripoff but it looks nice
RG's & Mesa's
Quote by e32lover
I would never buy one, its made in korea, has the crappy edge 3 or whatever bridge, and it costs the same as a propper RG1570. Your better off buying an RG 1570 if u want an ibanez, jap made, quality edge pro etc etc. The iceman is a ripoff but it looks nice

no it hasnt.

the ict700 is a fixed bridge.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Chrisiphone
The STM1 is the signature of Sam Totman, not the IC-T700

Touché.

I know nothing about Ibanezs!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
but dude i really wnt tht guitar, it looks awesome!!! well id rather spend money on a guitar tht will last long but dosent have this unique design, rather than buying a guitar tht probably wnt last long...........any Ibanez or ESP guitars you would recommend?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz

ur not a noob just not very good at knowing every thing about guitar but its a type of bridge just look at this http://www.sonicftp.com/news/images/gibson_57custom3pu.jpg
its kinda ugly but its a gibson lp and they have through bridge just look at the bridge and how the strings come out hope this was useful
Quote by Pibbz
but dude i really wnt tht guitar, it looks awesome!!! well id rather spend money on a guitar tht will last long but dosent have this unique design, rather than buying a guitar tht probably wnt last long...........any Ibanez or ESP guitars you would recommend?

yeah, +1 to that mate. i want the same guitar, compared to a few awesome choices. its a really good guitar, i played one last month. it's amazing. you'll love it.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Pibbz

anyone?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Ibanez ICT700

+ Mahogany Body
+ Neck Through Design
+ Rosewood Fretboard
+ Dimarzio pickups (D Activator)
+ Cool Design

Specs wise, this guitar is totally solid and is built in Korea I think (someone check on this); there is nothing wrong with this guitar that suggests it will shit on you after a few months! I advise you to try out this guitar and see if you are comfortable with the neck profile and feel, I would personally get this guitar if I had the money and the desire for an Iceman guitar.
ICT is ok, but if you want a really really really nice iceman, get one of the older models

IC-200

IC-300

IC-350 (if you want trem)

IC-400

Those are all of the best icemans you can get, I played the ICT and it just seems like that it lost the whole iceman soul to it

if you want an iceman, get one of the older models, they are WAY better
Quote by Pibbz

Why are you getting a KH202, you now want an Iceman, and you say Les Paul's rock? Decide already!

I say just get the Iceman, and install different p'ups. DiMarzio Drop Sonic in the bridge and a 'Bucker From Hell in the neck will be good. The D-Activators aren't to great.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
There's nothing wrong with Korean made guitars. I've played lemons and gems from every corner of the globe, so just try before you buy and you'll be fine.

Anyways, Korea have really upped their game lately. Korea isn't some backwater at the end of the day, it's almost the same in development terms as Japan, so it only fits that they too can make cracking guitars. Hell, some ranges make their best guitars there, I believe (Schecter, maybe...or so I heard).
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
The guitar a great for metal, but the only problem is that the pickups in it (Dimarzio D activators) aren't great for a clean tone especially if you strum or pick with aggression. Another thing I don't like is that there isn't a 5-way switch like on other Ibanez HH guitars. But that's not enough to make this a bad guitar. The neck-through construction allows easy access to the upper register and increases sustain. Since it's also a string-through body you'll get even more sustain. Try it out.
THe Iceman is like a Hyundai coupe with a turbocharger and a body kit, compared to an RG or something which is like a stock BMW
RG's & Mesa's
Quote by Whiskky
No it isn't. The ST model is white, but the ICT has a black model and another white model.

Its really not the same with out the Iceman headstock.