Page 1 of 2
I listen to full alubms, well coause I couldn'r be arsed trunging my wheel, and I like listening to them shit the way the artist intended it.

pzzz my enter key has gone berserk, poll posting has been dismantled before it was born.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Sep 7, 2008,
Single songs. Most of the time not even the whole song. Just the solo or a certain riff.
I never pick through my music. I just click on a damn album and rock on. Besides, there are usually better unknowns on the album than the single.
at first, i usually listen to the songs i like... eventually i start to listen to the whole album
I see no sign of fortress.
Single songs, my shizzle's usually on random.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
poll perhaps?

and a few songs of albums usually. although i listened to the whole atreyu album twice through yesterday....
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
hah first I listen to a ton of random goodly albums (cause ihave a wide taste), then something soon grows on me like a beard.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
hah first I listen to a ton of random goodly albums (cause ihave a wide taste), then something soon grows on me like a beard.

Too bad it can't grow on you like a dictionary.
WOW oh wow

s-word has gone by uncensored.

the world has gone upside down ppl, hold on to yr nuclear hideouts.

(see original TS post)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I just whip mine onto shuffle. Can get embarassing of course when the wierd stuff comes up on MSN, but before I rant, singles.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Albums.

You wouldn't shuffle the chapters of a book, so why would you do it with a record?
usually i just listen to single songs

but i just bought All We Know is Falling so i have been listening to that flat out all the way through.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

i make playlists at the beginning of the sesh and leave them on shuffle.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Quote by -O_O-
Too bad it can't grow on you like a dictionary.

I was going to say, TS your spelling is terrible =/

But i tend to listen to full albums, it was recently my birthday and i got 11 CDs so i have a good few weeks listening right there, i tend to review a album as i listen to it, pick it apart, not sure why I'm just that type of guy
Manchester United
full albums. if i like a song i usually go ahead and download the artist's entire album

dont know why, probably just looks better on my ipod
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Full Albums because it's usually the songs that aren't singles that are the best
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i listen to some of the singles at first. but then i usually play the whole thing thorugh becuase u can really find some gems in there.
i have no ideaa what you are... talkin aboutt...
I listen to my playlist on shuffle, then if something like Pink Floyd or The Fall of Troy comes up, it just feels better to listen to the next song on the album, so I just end up starting it over. This happens with like every prog band.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Album.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
That depends on the album,actually. If it's a concept album,like scenes from a memory or still life,i usually prefer listening to the whole thing,if i have the time.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by Dark_Althalus
usually i just listen to single songs

but i just bought All We Know is Falling so i have been listening to that flat out all the way through.

Paramore ftw! (not joking)

And wtf at shuffling chapters of a book? That's such an irrelevant point and really isn't valid lol. You don't shuffle a book because it wouldn't make sense, not true for an album (usually)

I just make a playlist of all my current mood stuff and listen to that through, so like a compilation.
Quote by yellowlizard
Paramore ftw! (not joking)

And wtf at shuffling chapters of a book? That's such an irrelevant point and really isn't valid lol. You don't shuffle a book because it wouldn't make sense, not true for an album (usually)

I just make a playlist of all my current mood stuff and listen to that through, so like a compilation.

I like your username
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I like a huge mix of different music,. so usually just single songs.
It's more interesting that way
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I like your username

Thank you kind sir

It started a few years ago on xbox live but now I just use it for everything. Forums, WoW account etc.
I like to listen to whole albums, but sometimes the whole album is shit so....
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I have everything on shuffle. Unless it's a CD, in which case I've lied down in bed in the dark and am only listening to music, nothing else even crosses my mind; then it's full albums.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
i listen to all my albums fully otherwise whats the point
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
since i always use my ipod, i like to switch around to different songs. i like variety rather than listening to a whole album the entire way through, then moving to something else.

thats not to say i dont listen to whole albums, i do. just not as often as single songs.

or alternately, i might listen to like 4-5 songs by one artists, then go to another.
I'm into the whole concept album thang, so it obviously makes more sense to listen to the whole thing rather than a single song and being confused as hell.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
following the user above me

on my IPOD i always have it on shuffle
so individual songs
but if im listening to a cd i listen to all of it