On my profile, I wrote all the instruments, it needs a lot of editing and mixing, and I know the volume is low, this is just a draft, so I would like some comments.

c4c.

Edit: I also know the drums are really, really shit, I'm working on them.
Double edit: The solo starts at 1:04 if you want to skip to it.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Sep 7, 2008,
Love it man. Definally gonna be a great song when you have the proper version going. Now get going and finish the song
well dude, the drums really dont fit with the song many times, and the solo starts violently, I mean, all the sound you are listening suddenly dissapears and then the solo jumps in, that caught my attention :p (in a bad way)

I also found the guitar playing a bit sloppy at some points :S

anyway the ideas are good and it can be a great intro with a bit more of work

3/5

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=949971
This is actually really good. The only thing that's bad is the recording, try practicing more with a tempo to be able to play in time. The harmony sounds almost out of tone. With proper recording it'd be awesome. But don't worry the areas in where you need to work aren't that hard. Just keep practicing and recording yourself until you see you recorded yourself playing smoothly.

Good work.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Thanks guys, so I'm going to work on the drums (change them completely), and about the violent sound, I did that on purpose but the drums ruined it.
My Dear Friend,

I am writing you from Lagos, republic of Nigeria. I work in a bank here and there is a sum of $7.5M floating in a dormant account that belongs to one of our late customer who died alongside with his younger brother in the crash of December, 2003.
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

I will like this money to be transfered into your account as the next of "KIN" of the deceased customer because the money will automatically go into government treasury at the end of this year if the money still remeans here. Reply this mail while I furnish you on how this will work out. Reply me here please.JOIN ME NOW

Full Name................
Delivery Address.........
Bank Name ...............
Bank Account.............
Country..................
Occupation...............
Phone Number.............
Fax Number...............
Age.....................
sex......................

PLEASE CONTACT MY EMAIL ADDRESS :smithkole012@yahoo.in AND CALL ME ON PHONE NUMBER.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Smith Kole
BILL/EXCHANGE DEPT.(BANK OF AFRICA)
Tel:234-7056309793