Im looking at this guitar at the moment as a replacement for a RG 320 FM which iv just lost interest in and not getting what i expected out of it.

http://images7.thomann.de/pics/prod/109976.jpg

Anyone know how decent the FX260 is? I mean for 400 quid (Euro's) its a good price but i dont want to be paying that money for something that'll sound cheap and tacky.

Opinions welcome
its pretty decent but if you save up for the fx400 you'll be alot happier, its not that much more expensive and you cold just sell the RG
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Yeah im having a look at the FX400 aswell. Thing is that im going to be running this with a Podx3 and my mate tells me that it might not sound very good dew to the EMG's. Anyone have further info on this?
You probably aren't getting what you want out of the RG because you are using a podx3, spend $300 and buy a new amp.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
You probably aren't getting what you want out of the RG because you are using a podx3, spend $300 and buy a new amp.

Nah my podx3 is great and im getting great tones on GSZ with it but why a fecking 200 quid guitar is sound better then a 500 one is beyond me hence why i want to get a new guitar to replace the RG.

Is there a dramatic difference when using the EMG's with a pod?