you are not good anymore, time to retire

Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Last edited by Oguchi Onyewu at Sep 7, 2008,
...?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
My girlfriend and I stayed up and watched it last night, we were laughing so hard when he got punched.
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
My girlfriend and I stayed up and watched it last night, we were laughing so hard when he got punched.

I had the same reaction, uncontrollable laughter.
Quote by Graveworm
Uhm.. What did I miss?
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Death Erection would make a great Old School Death Metal or Thrash band name.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd take on Courtney Love, punch her right in the penis.

Quote by justine0393
Uhm.. What did I miss?

crap, is the picture not showing up?
Quote by Graveworm
UFC last night at around 12:30, Chuck got a solid shot to the face and fell right to the ground, knocked out.

It's like with Matt Hughes: He and Chuck were the best at their weight, but then they just went to crap against the up-and-coming new fighters.

But I still laughed when he got rocked, even though I thought he would win
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
Yeah.. Can't see the pic..

Chuck getting knocked out by a solid punch to the face sounds hilarious though
Quote by BobMarleysGhost

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by justine0393
Yeah.. Can't see the pic..

Chuck getting knocked out by a solid punch to the face sounds hilarious though

how bout now?!

and i am filipino too. hoorah
Quote by Graveworm
Used to be the man, ah well, he had a good run.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
sad
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by Broken Lungs
Used to be the man, ah well, he had a good run.

yea. it seems that as fighters in MMA have evolved greatly, liddell has not. He relies on his right hand and he always hangs his hands low. I just feel like he doesnt have the same fire as back when he dominated in the UFC.
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
how bout now?!

and i am filipino too. hoorah

Yeah there

Quote by BobMarleysGhost

Quote by Zero-Hartman

He's still gonna be my favorite of all time, with regards to Couture, mainly because Chuck has always been a classy fighter. He was my idol a few years ago and hopefully he knows it's his time.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by BostonLP
He's still gonna be my favorite of all time, with regards to Couture, mainly because Chuck has always been a classy fighter. He was my idol a few years ago and hopefully he knows it's his time.

Couture is back, fighting Brock Lesnar haha. its bull, Lesnar has done nothing to deserve a title shot. goddamn money whoring ufc
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
Couture is back, fighting Brock Lesnar haha. its bull, Lesnar has done nothing to deserve a title shot. goddamn money whoring ufc

Oh man, I hope they don't kill MMA with all this overexposure lol I stopped following it closely about 6 months ago, but it doesn't really matter cause everywhere I look is "UFC 15424756926: We're Still Here!" but hopefully Randy can teach the WWE guy a lesson lol
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I actually was impressed with Lesnar. Did anyone catch his debut? He definitely has the strength and once the technique gets refined he'll be pretty scary.

I like Liddell, but missed this match up. NOOOO ICEMAN
Quote by edcore
I actually was impressed with Lesnar. Did anyone catch his debut? He definitely has the strength and once the technique gets refined he'll be pretty scary.

I like Liddell, but missed this match up. NOOOO ICEMAN

he won his second fight impressively. but straight to a title shot? thats bull, its just a marketing dream for UFC, but its a slap in the face to all the fighters in the heavyweight division
Quote by Graveworm
I thought Rashad killed him, just the sound of the punch left my mouth hanging open in awe. Sucks for Chuck, I wonder who's next for Rashad, title fight time? (and btw, no Lesnar has not done anything to deserve his title shot...ridiculous fight, Randy will own him)
I hate UFC.

Much rather watch a good boxing match.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
you are not good anymore, time to retire

I would love for some guy to punch your ass out and see how it feels.
I don't even know what to say. Rampage caught a lucky shot on Chuck. During the Jardine fight you could tell that Chuck didn't even want to be there. During the Silva fight Chuck was motivated. But this? He went for an uppercut and dropped his left hand leaving himself wide open. He fought like a ****ing rookie. I'm extremely disappointed with his performance. He needs to either pull his head out of his ass, because hes still got the tools to be a winner, or retire.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
I don't even know what to say. Rampage caught a lucky shot on Chuck. During the Jardine fight you could tell that Chuck didn't even want to be there. During the Silva fight Chuck was motivated. But this? He went for an uppercut and dropped his left hand leaving himself wide open. He fought like a ****ing rookie. I'm extremely disappointed with his performance. He needs to either pull his head out of his ass, because hes still got the tools to be a winner, or retire.

Every fighter has their bad days.
Quote by slidething31
I hate UFC.

Much rather watch a good boxing match.

There's too much hugging in boxing.

I prefer hardcore Filipino slap fighting. It's faster and more brutal than UFC.
Quote by Trefellin
There's too much hugging in boxing.

I prefer hardcore Filipino slap fighting. It's faster and more brutal than UFC.

There's too much rolling around on the floor with bodies entwined in MMA.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
There's too much rolling around on the floor with bodies entwined in MMA.

the casual american fighting fan will just say ground work is boring or gay. In reality they realize that they dont know whats going on, or maybe they are just to retarded to take the time and learn of all the technical stuff that is going on. so they just bash it to save themselves.
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Graveworm
I would love for some guy to punch your ass out and see how it feels.

um, i train in mma. i know it doesnt feel good.

chuck liddell got KTFO, and it wasnt like against rampage where it was a flash knockout. Just seeing liddell on the floor motionless, is just so ironic, therefore funny
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
the casual american fighting fan will just say ground work is boring or gay. In reality they realize that they dont know whats going on, or maybe they are just to retarded to take the time and learn of all the technical stuff that is going on. so they just bash it to save themselves.

So true

I'd rather watch grappling any day than boxing...but mma is a good mix of both. If people actually understood what was going on they wouldnt talk shit about it
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me