I half open my eyes to see the world around me dying
Why is it that the most meaningful lexis remains unheard?
While we hear the normality of the mundane
Unintelligible screams of meaning remain undisclosed
(We have no more integrity)
(All our energies go to self proclamation)
Despite the modern era
We still have not learned of Heliocentricism
I put it upon you to find the commendable
And alienate it from the lesser dynamic of the weak minded

The stuff in parentheses is going to be sung in a traditional manner, while I scream all the other lyrics.

They aren't finished, but I thought I'd see what people think before I go further.
Last edited by Agdistis at Sep 7, 2008,
really need to cut down on the big words man i am quite well read and have no idea what Heliocentricism if you want people to be able to latch onto your lyrics you should try and use fairly common language or people wont understand what message your trying to portray which is the case im in right now i have no idea what you were trying to say with those lyrics
Check out my YouTube Videos
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/callamanster
LarsHamfield,

I just happen to know that Heliocentricism is something to do with the sun being at the middle of the solar-system. (Y)

But I totally agree with you, you need to cut down on the long words. Besides that, it's pretty good.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
1. Read the rules on titles. *reported*

2. ^ is correct. You lose a lot of meaning using words that your fans may not know.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.