Page 1 of 2
I have a reoccuring dream where I have a full grown beard and the extent of the dream is me sitting in front of a mirror stroking it.

Anyone else have this dream, too?

EDIT: ITT epic beard pics?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I dreamt I had a Hetfield beard once... I was never happier
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011

No I've never had a dream like that.
Quote by toxicity33
"the thing about pies is that they have a crusty outer shell, but with a sweet gooey inside, not unlike turtles."
Yes, but I wasn't happy with them. My beard was made of long blond hairs, that would only grow on my throat.

Dude...it's your time...grow a beard.
The higher powers are telling you in a dream way.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by NielsWho
Yes, but I wasn't happy with them. My beard was made of long blond hairs, that would only grow on my throat.

lol n'eard l0s3r

I wish I could grow one. I''m 16 and my chin and burns are only just starting =(
Sadness is had daily.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol

like this right?
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by www.dreamsleep.net

Beard Dream Meaning - Psychological Meaning: A beard symbolises the primitive man within you - the untamed, sexual side of yourself. According To Freud, a man who dreams of having his beard cut fears castration- a symbol of loss of sexual confidence. If a woman dreams of growing a beard it may show a desire to play a man's role i.e. to have a more powerful job or be assertive. Long beards are associated with old age and wisdom. A wizened old man with a long grey beard represents the insight that comes from the unconscious. It is your own higher self that can guide you to greater knowledge and understanding.

Beard Dream Meaning - Mystical Meaning: An Arab will not thank you if you pull his beard for this is considered a terrible insult. Wars have been waged over lesser sins. Similarly in Europe and America to dream of a beard signifies a fierce battle ahead.

From here.

So, don't let the untamed sexual side of yourself pull an Arab's beard...
Why would other people be having your dream?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Union Jake
No, however how long is the beard? Is it ginger?

Not quite, it was quite badass.
The burns are orange but then it's mixed orange/black on my cheeks and the chin and 'stache are solid black.
I guess the hairs are about 1/2 an inch long? I dunno, they're curled pretty hard
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by rageagainst64

like this right?

TS has been living off of Juniper Berries.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.

+1000 rageagainst64

i would grow a beard but i have one small spot left of my chin that doesnt grow
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
I've always wanted a longer beard but the only people that have long beards at my school are either rednecks or tools :<
For whatever reason I pictured you as Kim Thayil sitting in a dark room, plotting how to break free of your cinnabon job and become a famous rock star again
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
no. thats because I DO have a beard and i stroke it in front of the mirror
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91
no. thats because I DO have a beard and i stroke it in front of the mirror

Lucky duckey =(
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by King Of Suede
I have a reoccuring dream where I have a full grown beard and the extent of the dream is me sitting in front of a mirror stroking it.

Anyone else have this dream, too?

How long do these dreams seem to last?
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Only a few minutes, bro. Then they just fade away.
Quote by Banjocal
a beard you say?
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Big picture is big, brah.
But yes. One like that but orange burns and then black on the chin
Quote by Banjocal
picture is big because my beard requires it, the beard is king
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
even though I currently do not have my beard, I feel these pics are completely relevant, and hence is why I'm posting them

DREAM?!!?

I do not DREAM of beards. I LIVE for my beard!

It isn't/wasn't perfect, and I know when I re-grow it, it will be different since it's had more time to develop, but I still can't wait to have it back.

Damn Burger King and their beard prejudice.

EDIT: Also, I am not ginger. My beard is REALLY red, but my hair is a kind of amazing reddish-blondish-stuffish.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
even though I currently do not have my beard, I feel these pics are completely relevant, and hence is why I'm posting them

DREAM?!!?

I do not DREAM of beards. I LIVE for my beard!

It isn't/wasn't perfect, and I know when I re-grow it, it will be different since it's had more time to develop, but I still can't wait to have it back.

Damn Burger King and their beard prejudice.

EDIT: Also, I am not ginger. My beard is REALLY red, but my hair is a kind of amazing reddish-blondish-stuffish.

Don't be ashamed man. It's cool. I understand that you have to live with that kind of stuff (the hair color.. not having it. sadness.. crying...)
Quote by Banjocal
Ahh, this has been on my mind lately. If the Irish gene hadn't made me a hairless 18 year old, I would have a full grown beard by now.

I'd like a scruffy hobo-ish beard one day......
Quote by Novacane...
Ahh, this has been on my mind lately. If the Irish gene hadn't made me a hairless 18 year old, I would have a full grown beard by now.

I'd like a scruffy hobo-ish beard one day......

And yet I blame my (supposed) Irish gene on HAVING my beard, etc.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
HAHAHAHA! dude i love the pit that was some epik lulz right there
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
i want this to be me one day. well, its me now, i just dont have that beard...

yet.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
no1flyhalf: As I scrolling down, I went quickley past your pic and it looked like a real beard...
And it looked go0o0o0o0od.

No homo
Quote by Banjocal
Last edited by King Of Suede at Sep 14, 2008,
...thank you.

im really pissed because the facial hair that i have now is no where NEAR as awesome as that.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by no1flyhalf
...thank you.

im really pissed because the facial hair that i have now is no where NEAR as awesome as that.

I heard horse piss stimulates the folicals(sp?)
Quote by Banjocal
I've had a dream where I looked in the mirror and, to my surprise, was growing Lemmy-styled facial hair...Word.
Page 1 of 2