CFH82
1,063 IQ
So I got one from posting in a Spam thread last night and the e-mail says "This is your second active warning thus, you will be banned shortly."

I can understand the warning from last night, but I don't ever remember getting a first warning or an e-mail about it

And does 2 warnings = Bannage?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
Quote by CFH82
So I got one from posting in a Spam thread last night and the e-mail says "This is your second active warning thus, you will be banned shortly."

I can understand the warning from last night, but I don't ever remember getting a first warning or an e-mail about it

And does 2 warnings = Bannage?

it's your only active warning, don't worry. there may have been a technical issue or error on the part of the mod who gave the warning.

the warning and ban system is explained in detail in the rules announcement - click the massive link in my sig to read it.
from daylight...
...into darkness
CFH82
1,063 IQ
Alright, thank you both
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
matx33
UG's drama freak.
268 IQ
Same thing happened to me...I got 2 emails saying that i had my second active warning and was close to bannage. and then a third (between the two, no less) that the warning had been dropped.

Something strange must have been up.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
it's possible that the mod refreshed the page and sent the warning through twice accidentally - it doesn't matter though, as long as the additional warning is removed you won't be banned (and there are no second warnings on either of your records so you're fine).
from daylight...
...into darkness