Is there a way to leave the battery in the pedal, while it is plugged into the wall, without the battery being drained at all? I wan't to use batteries at rehearsals, but not a home, there I might aswell leave them plugged in at all times. I basically want to store the battery in the pedal when at home, without using it, so that when I use it anywhere else without an ac adapter. Is this possible?
Why would you leave it pluged in all the time at all? If the power gose out or anything it could break the pedal.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Just unplug the cord from the input on the pedal while not in use at home. Most pedals wont turn on unless theres something plugged in.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Yes but once it's plugged in, then will it drain the battery, or will the ac adapter take care of the power? Or can I even leave them plugged into the input at all times without battery being drain (due to the adapter)?
Well I would assume that leaving the adaptor plugged in would ovveride the battery and would not use it but maybe you should try it with one first so you dont kill multiple batterys.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Maybe I'll just put the batteries in each reahersal, it's only once a week. Nobody else though? Would really be nice to know if my original idea would work
get a power brick? just turn the one switch on it when your done' to turn off all your pedals, and turn the one switch back on when you want them all back on
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
but then as soon as I "turn them all of", the batteries will start to work, won't they?
Quote by Simon4392
but then as soon as I "turn them all of", the batteries will start to work, won't they?

not if you unplug any cables going into the pedal, i dont think thats too much of a pain
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
As said, just unplug the guitar cable going into it. Then no battery is drained. All you have to do is to lean down to the pedal, pull the cord and your done. Takes about 1 second, depending on how fast you can get down/up and pull the cord. No hassle whatsoever.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
if your too lazy to pull the cord and dont feel like it, youd make a fine american. haha
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I am American But I asked my uncle (who has worked as a guitar tech), and he told me the ac adapter would "overrun" the battery no matter what. So I guess my problem is solved.
And you can call me lazy, but you have to agree that plugging and unplugging three pedals maybe 20 times a day is a btch. Plus, now when I go to band practice, all I have to do is bring the three pedals and I'm all set. The batteries will last forever and when they do die, I'll of course have backups ready.

You say lazy, I say practical

okay MAYBE a little bit lazy