Figured instead of wasting space on the forums, I'd ask these two in one go.

1) Does anyone have any exercises for finger stretching? I have a rather hard time playing my pinky on the 12th fret on the 2nd string when, say, I have my ring finger on the 9th or 10th fret on the first string...and, I can't think of any ways to really improve this (I keep trying to stretch, but it just hasn't work for the month or two I've been doing it).

2) I'll get straight to the point...how do I play these notes after the ghosts?
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=playfe4.jpg (sort of a big image for a board)

I know for the start (where it's like, 9, 9 then 10) it's best to play it like a C(?) chord, but when it comes to the 12 and such, I'm a little stuck.
for question two, try just figuring out the few basic three string chord shapes and switch the shapes around instead of trying to move your fingers and picking the individual notes. Think of them as strumming patterns of chords instead of individual notes.
Quote by Travlembo
for question two, try just figuring out the few basic three string chord shapes and switch the shapes around instead of trying to move your fingers and picking the individual notes. Think of them as strumming patterns of chords instead of individual notes.

That's what I'm doing now. It's just that it's a lil' hard to reach from 10 to 12 (even though the tempo is 90). But, practice will make perfect I assume.

ps.... use your pinky for the 12

Thus the reason for question one, lol.