ok so i was at my music shop trying out some acoustics and i liked an ovation celebrity series and takamine (dont remember the model). i really liked the sound of the takamine but not so much the feel. and the other way around for the ovation. so the guy mentioned tanglewood guitars whos neck have a more electric guitar feel. so i tried it and liked it quite a bit actually. it was a TW170-as-ce by the way.

so my question is does anyone have experience with tanglewood guitars? because i havent heard virtually anything about them. how reliable are they and how will they hold up? also i never got a chance to plug it in so id like to know how they sound through an amp. thanks in advance
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
Tanglewoods are really excellent, high quality guitars. They are very reliable and they will hold up fine.
really? well thats good to know. i just might have to get it.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
Yeah. Im also looking to that guitar as well.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I've had my tanglewood for a good few years now and it's a great guitar, feels really well build and sturdy, stays in tune well, etc
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
I have a tanglewood too, such a good guitar... nice feel and great sound.
Mine's a TW28-USA-CE by the way
I have a tanglewod TW-300. I got is second hand for $40 and its a great guitar. I really like its fretboard and how it stays in tune.
I hear good things about tanglewoods.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.