I'm looking for a bass with some certain features. Those being P/J configuration, 24 frets, active pre-amp (preferably 3 band). The only one I can think of at the moment is the Spector Euro. Can you guys think of any others?

Thanks guys!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I'm sure there's an Ibanez like that, I'll take a look for you, wait for an edit.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I know the GSR 190/200 has a P/J confiq and 24 frets, but it doesn't have an active EQ, if that's the bass your talking about.
Quote by skater dan0
the closest thing i can think of is the standard fender jazz bass 24. if you really wanted i suppose you could add in a p pickup inbetween the two jazz pickups 'urge style' if you wanted. you can make a jazz bass sound similar to a p bass anyways.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
The Fender Active P has p/j p'ups and a 3 band eq but it only has 20 frets. http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-p-bass/533
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Sandberg Basic series has P - MM style humbucker and 24 frets
Sandberg California series got P/J but 22 frets
(both are active)

Some older high end Ibanez SRs got P/J, 24 frets and active EQ.
You can also get a warwick with a P/J configuration if you want (as a custom option)
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
P pickups are rare on 24 fret basses, though you can get Ibanez SRs and Yamaha RBXs with that spec. I'm struggling to think of any basses other than the aforementioned Spector or Warwick that aren't beginner instruments and come close to that
Quote by fleajr_1412
I know the GSR 190/200 has a P/J confiq and 24 frets, but it doesn't have an active EQ, if that's the bass your talking about.

Actually there is an active GSR
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by IndianRockStar
You my friend need a custom Warwick. Though it'll probably end up being more than a Spector. lol
The stock Streamer LX has pretty much those specs (only a 2 band though)
Thanks for your help guys. I'll look into a custom Warwick, but I might as well go for a Spector.
Quote by skater dan0
Pedulla does that too.

got 3500 USD for a Rapture?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Where's Eddie Vedder?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
You're going to have a helluva lot of trouble finding a P/J bass with active 3 band EQ and 24 frets. Go with soap bars or humbuckers. You can get a decent P or J sound with them. I'd recommend an Ibanez for you. I have an SRX2EX1. Very versatile basses. Stylish, too.

EDIT: It'd help if you gave us a price range. We're trying to help here.
Quote by slaptasticdave
Where's Eddie Vedder?

At my house having dinner. Ben gave me him for mother's day btw....

But here's the Urge II

This bass is one of the two basses I am seriously GASing for. While its meets the bill for the P/J combo, its not cheap by any definition.