Ok I searched this and got nothing. What you do is find a video of a guitar solo or really hard guitar song. I'll start.

First Contestant
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Phorgot
sounds like a song from a super nintendo game soundtrack

Super Nintendo on speed
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Malmsteen

He's not more technically proficient than a handful of other guys but I think he has the best style. I love that video, Malmsteen looks like he's having donut induced orgasms when he's playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT39qE9UDm8&feature=related

John Petrucci destroys all other players, for all the buckethead people yeah he can sweep but his alternate picking is shit compared to petrucci, and Michael Angelo Batio is fast but just awful sounding. Tremonti is just generally mediocre. Paul Gilbert is great but just not as technical as petrucci. And Jonas Brothers are a disgrace to music.
Last edited by Mslaubinger18 at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by Shinsen88
Paul Waggoner

The whole solo's beautiful, but 1:15 and on is just crazy.

Did you hear about Paul's recent hospital visit?
Apparently he was in with a collapsed lung. Grim!
Awesome guitarist, hopefully he'll be better soon.
Quote by Mslaubinger18

John Petrucci destroys all other players, for all the buckethead people yeah he can sweep but his alternate picking is shit compared to petrucci, and Michael Angelo Batio is fast but just awful sounding. Tremonti is just generally mediocre. Paul Gilbert is great but just not as technical as petrucci. And Jonas Brothers are a disgrace to music.

I agree, except Paul Gilbert>>>Petrucci in both technicality and musical knowledge. He is probably the cleanest shredder alive. And I hold Buckethead in higher regards because of originality and range of style. But that's not to say Petrucci isn't easily among fastest out there. That said, MAB does indeed sound awful.
What the **** was that, Tremonti's solo was shit, it was possibly the most horrible sounding noise ever.
Quote by Mslaubinger18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT39qE9UDm8&feature=related

indeed
Quote by Ahyoka
Pop goes the weasel...with the casket closed

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco
mmm... if a girl has Tourette's and screams "f*** me!", would that be consent?

PSN: jermstar44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7UmAoZZIX4
watch up to 6:07

I win teh internetz?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at Sep 7, 2008,