Hey guys. I just started playing in a new band, and this is my first time playing guitar in a band. I have been playing bass and drums in 2 other bands for like 4 years, so I do know a little bit about things, but I need some of you gear heads to give some ideas!

I'm playing a Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top (oh she is pretty), and I need an amp to go with it for live shows. I would like some thing smaller, but I do want it to be loud enough, so I'm willing to get something big. I was thinking combo at first, but for some of the prices I think why not go half stack?

Any ideas?

Also I was looking at this "Blackheart" half stack.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackheart-BH5H-and-BH112-Half-Stack?sku=483078

Anyone have experience with it?
What type of music?
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
You might want something with at least 15w. The Blackhearts are great, but it depends on what you're looking for. Genres played?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Oh, haha sorry.

It's a punk hardcore band. Fast riffs.

Also, I'm the single guitarist, it's a 4 peice band.
I would like it to be $500 and under, but I guess if I find the prefect amp, I can figure something out.

I live near Dallas, Texas.
I think you should get a used Peavey Valveking over the Blackheart (if you can). 50 watts, all tube, enough gain for punk. They're around $250 used, I think. With the money you save you can buy an overdrive pedal for leads and such.

EDIT: For $500 and under you could also look at a used Peavey Classic 30 + an overdrive. Less gain than the Valveking, but supposedly better sounding.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
That probably wont be loud enough for full gigs. What is your budget? If it is around that 300, look at a Crate V33 and an overdrive. Or maybe a Roland Cube 60
Thanks for the suggestions for far... keep them coming please! I am seriously going to look into trying to out most of these.

By the way, I am not afraid of used gear. I know some people are, but I'm all for saving a buck.