i want to buy a 110 gauge string but i do not want to buy a whole $20 pack. is there a website where i can do so?
With shipping & handling you're better off buying a heavy gauge pack. Or go to a local music store.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
With shipping & handling you're better off buying a heavy gauge pack. Or go to a local music store.

This
^How is it stupid? I can get strings for a fraction of the price online. I can come away with a set of Rotosounds with a high C for $25 with shipping from www.juststrings.com, whereas I can't even find a 6 string set of Rotosounds in any store here, and the one time I did, it was $40 some odd dollars.

The aforementioned www.juststrings.com is a great place, as long as you don't mind putting your credit card info on a website. You can get most any brand in most any gauge they're offered in. eBay is also great for strings and you can usually use paypal.
Quote by t_y_l_e_r
Ordering strings off the internet is pretty stupid

Only if you buy 1 at a time. I once bought a lot of 5 sets of Rotosound strings for a 5 string bass for $100 (including shipping). That's 43% cheaper.