http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ

Dear god...
Why does he talk like that in an instructional video?

*after little wiggling dance*
You know what i'mm sayyinn......

Den u doo dat ya know wut amm sayin..

YOO

YOO

Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I'd rather watch Cookin' with Coolio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlF8l2jHXrE

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i herd yoo liek teh soulja boiz?
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
One of the worst "songs" (if you can call it a song...) that have disgraced my ears.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
One of the worst "songs" (if you can call it a song...) that have disgraced my ears.

Well....
Yeah I guess, but you gotta admit it's a pretty funny song. Much like GET LOW

TO THA WINDOWWWWWWWWWW
FROM THA WALLLL

And you know the rest...

aw hell

AWW SKEET SKEET MTHAFACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AWW SKEET SKEET GOD DAYUM!!!!

I think I've proven my point.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

i don't care how bad you think this guy's music is, he's 18 years old and has like a bajillion dollars.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'd rather watch Cookin' with Coolio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlF8l2jHXrE

And I think I got you there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-c4U6XRtvc
Quote by buddha

Quote by darkstar2466

I rather like it.....

....I wish I was joking ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by shakin'cakes
Well....
Yeah I guess, but you gotta admit it's a pretty funny song. Much like GET LOW

TO THA WINDOWWWWWWWWWW
FROM THA WALLLL

And you know the rest...

aw hell

AWW SKEET SKEET MTHAFACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AWW SKEET SKEET GOD DAYUM!!!!

I think I've proven my point.

I actually like that song!
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I actually like that song!

I still remember it from 8th grade..
Wow good times.

But Piano and Thrash is good too
I have a very wide range of music
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
And I think I got you there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-c4U6XRtvc

Naw, Coolio is cooler.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Naw, Coolio is cooler.

I don't see coolio with a spear now do I?

Yeah, didn't think so
Quote by buddha

well, i tried to see it in an educational point of view... but i just can't.. everything is just pointless.. but yea like Arthur Curry said, he's 18 years old and has like a bajillion dollars.

thats a lot of bajilion.
Nothing says Ghetto like hosting a dance class at the bottom of an abandon pool...

And nothing says "I'm a big flammin butt bandito" like teaching a bunch of guys how to dance.

This guy seems to be doing everything wrong, but apparently he's doing everything right, cause he has a record contract...and I don't

...it kind of looks like T-rex's trippin.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by shakin'cakes

I still remember it from 8th grade..
Wow good times.

But Piano and Thrash is good too
I have a very wide range of music

Rap/Hip-Hop songs are either hit or miss for me. I'll be way down with a song and completely despise some other one. As you've just seen...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by shakin'cakes
I don't see coolio with a spear now do I?

Yeah, didn't think so

Does Scorpion have a retarded sous-chef who repeats everything he says and two useless but hot chicks standing in the background?

I didn't think so.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by darkstar2466
Rap/Hip-Hop songs are either hit or miss for me. I'll be way down with a song and completely despise some other one. As you've just seen...

Yeah me too actually, I like some of 50 Cents songs from his old album, but this new stuff is just bleh for me. My favorite songs by him were 21 Questions and High All The Time. I usually REALLY get into a rap song when me and my friends have some stupid inside joke about it
Quote by buddha

Quote by AtThisVelocity
Nothing says Ghetto like hosting a dance class at the bottom of an abandon pool...

And nothing says "I'm a big flammin butt bandito" like teaching a bunch of guys how to dance.

This guy seems to be doing everything wrong, but apparently he's doing everything right, cause he has a record contract...and I don't

...it kind of looks like T-rex's trippin.

i'm not sure if he does now, but i know that everything he's popular for was done in a home recording studio and released through the internet.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Does Scorpion have a retarded sous-chef that repeats everything he says and two useless but hot chicks standing in the background?

I didn't think so.

I this I just got pwnd by Xiaoxi..

Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
I this I just got pwnd by Xiaoxi..

*pats on the back*

It's okay son.

Let's just sit back and watch some Coolio Cookin'.

Hell, maybe he even has a cheesecake episode somewhere.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by flipthatchicken
I dont want to "kill" him, i just...dont...want him to be alive...anymore.

I don't want to kill him, but I will be offering a reward for confirmation of his death.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by Arthur Curry
i'm not sure if he does now, but i know that everything he's popular for was done in a home recording studio and released through the internet.

He's in with Interscope records...His online store has a pair of girl shorts that say Soulja Boy on them...Case and point.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Is there any kind of message in that song 'cause to me it looks like his mouth is running but he ain't saying a damn thing.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Xiaoxi
*pats on the back*

It's okay son.

Let's just sit back and watch some Coolio Cookin'.

Hell, maybe he even has a cheesecake episode somewhere.

I LOVE cheesecake
Quote by buddha