wtf.. someone closed my last thread

.. and 100 views but not one reply
douche
here

im looking for a site that is like ug.. with forums that rule obv.

so like.. idk unless some of you guys are computer people

i wanna know
1) if theres any way i can hook uo some external speakers to my laptop
2) wat i need to use a tv as a monitor
3)and a list of ports on a dv6000 special edition 2008.. i cant find any anywhere and some of these ports ive never seen and its not in the manuals
so thanks
Immediately consult your English teacher for remedial classes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
1.) I don't really know what to say, you just stick the wire into the speaker input jack.
2.) Idk, VGA maybe.
3.) here

EDIT: ^ beaten to it haha
GO YANKEES!
Quote by darkstar2466
Immediately consult your English teacher for remedial classes.

This

Never try to replace UG.
Quote by murshell

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Yanks4Life92
1.) I don't really know what to say, you just stick the wire into the speaker input jack.
2.) Idk, VGA maybe.
3.) here

EDIT: ^ beaten to it haha

i know i tried goooogglee
but i mean like external speakers with speaker wire kind of speakers.. not computer speakers
like from a stereo kinda
Quote by murshell
i know i tried goooogglee
but i mean like external speakers with speaker wire kind of speakers.. not computer speakers
like from a stereo kinda

Well try harder. Or take it to an English class. Oops i mean compooter hulp website.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by murshell

3)and a list of ports on a dv6000 special edition 2008.. i cant find any anywhere and some of these ports ive never seen and its not in the manuals
so thanks

1. I have done this. You need a stereo unit though, like one of those (relatively) big cd player things where you put the speaker wires in at the back. Then you get a cable that has one end made for the small speaker port and the other end with a red and white outputs. These are made for iPods/mp3 players, so that you can connect your iPod to a stereo. Plug the small end into your computer and the two colors into an input on the back of the stereo unit. Add speakers. There you go.

2. Well, first you need a high def TV. You could use any TV with the right equipment, but it's really not worth doing it on a normal TV, since your only available resolution is something below 800 x 600. If you have an HDTV, consult google.

3. What?
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by murshell

i wanna know
so thanks

1)-- You have a stereo with auxiliary input? If you do; go to Wal-Mart and buy an audio cable; then use the computer's speaker output(or headphone output; either one; on my laptop I use the headphone jack).

2)-- So you have an S-Video output on your computer's graphics card? Does your TV have an S-Video input? If so get an S-Video cable. My laptop comes with one and I use it. If you're planning on using your TV for regular use; forget about it; resolution sucks(I only use mine to watch movies through my TV-- on some computers you have to go into the monitor settings and set it to go out to a TV.).

3)-- Dunno.

--Google is your best friend. Google "list of ports on DV6000 Special Edition 2008". In fact for the other ones you can use Google too.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by murshell

This.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips