Page 1 of 7
Things that I strongly dislike that I see/hear in Church are:
People that sing ridiculously loud that can't sing and People that don't do anything about there cell phone going off or their screaming kid.
The hypocrisy, the hypocrisy..............
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
When the singers suck and they say it doesn't matter we are not up here to put on a show. Just to praise or whatever. It angers me.
i love the part about singing. to me, that shows someone whos on fire for god and doesnt care how ridiculous they look. plus, thats me

but im right there with you on cell phones. especially when my best friend/co-guitarist in our praise band's cell phone goes off with a ringtone of "ding dong song" by gunther haha.

nothing interrupts music like "ohhh, you touch my talala. mmm, my ding ding dong."
When they tell everyone to get nude. God, there are people in their 80's there, do you think I really want to see that?!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
the bullshit they feed you
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
ministers saying we have to give money to get closer to a god
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
How they say God made you who you are, but its wrong to be gay. And then they said "god made me this way" and they say "no he didn't"
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i aint been in a church since is was like 6 but i hated how they didnt let you take money out of the collection box.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
He took awhile my toy dinosaur :'[
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Old guys who think they're Pavarotti, but should really be singing baritone or not at all.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Pinky19
How they say God made you who you are, but its wrong to be gay. And then they said "god made me this way" and they say "no he didn't"

Noone is born gay. Sorry it isn't true, on the other hand things in life can happen to a person that influences them to become gay.
I went today, and they talked about how if your brother sins against you, and then he doesn't listen to you when you tell him, to treat him as if he were a tax collector, and that he won't be saved, but you will because you told him about his sin. What happened to forgiving people for anything?
I don't like seeing family members cry at funerals

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by frankv
I don't believe in God, so there's quite a lot I dislike. In fact, the organ music is the only thing I enjoy.

Luckily I only get dragged there at Christmas.

They played led zeppelin at my church last week hah. We don't have organs.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
He took awhile my toy dinosaur :'[

Oh the irony.
Quote by ViperScale
Noone is born gay. Sorry it isn't true, on the other hand things in life can happen to a person that influences them to become gay.
Really now? I have a hard time believing this from someone with a 'Anti-homo Pride' avatar.
I'm catholic and I can't stand how my church is so against gays.
Just let them do what they want they really aren't hurting anyone.

That view is typical where I live though. Western PA, mainly conservative, backwards little borough with a bunch of hicks.

Also, I don't like my church's music
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by frankv
Oh the irony. Really now? I have a hard time believing this from someone with a 'Anti-homo Pride' avatar.

true, they played rock and roll by led zeppelin. Can't remember the reasoning why but they play alot of non-christian stuff from time to time. I personally hate christian music because 99% of the bands that call themself christian sux.
Quote by ViperScale

Quote by LordBishek

its tr00!!!10ne!!11!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Well, first of all i hate all the "omg, i hate church, it r liez, lulz, athiesm!"

Ok, now. I hate when the priest/deacon goes on and on in the sermon, not making any sense.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by PhuckAuthority
the ignorance of all and/or everyone involved also everything
atheist FTW +1

I find that statement ironic
Man above me is right..

They dont take money off you for greed too, its usually for upkeep of the church, rsprcially the big ones.
Well, first of all i hate all the "omg, i hate church, it r liez, lulz, athiesm!"

Ok, now. I hate when the priest/deacon goes on and on in the sermon, not making any sense.

Do you hate atheism, or just people who talk like that?

I find that statement ironic
Man above me is right..

They dont take money off you for greed too, its usually for upkeep of the church, rsprcially the big ones.

Why? Atheism isn't the only form of ignorance. Every person on earth has an opinion with respect to religion, and NOONE knows what the right answer is, or if there is an answer at all. Therefore, everyone is ignorant. That's why, when we talk about someone's view on religion, we call it "their beliefs" and not "their facts"
When person next to you thinks he's the best singer in the world and is obviously completely tone deaf and when the preacher goes on about rock music being evil. The sad part is, I agree with the guy when it comes to just about everything else.
If I was ever in a church... probably pretty much everything.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
I went today, and they talked about how if your brother sins against you, and then he doesn't listen to you when you tell him, to treat him as if he were a tax collector, and that he won't be saved, but you will because you told him about his sin. What happened to forgiving people for anything?

What book of the Bible were they reading from? Makingitupicus?
Quote by Meths
If I was ever in a church... probably pretty much everything.

I thought you hated everything anyway?
Thank you all for your posts. I'm starting to understand other peoples perspective now. Everyone has faith in something, whether it be a religion or your "toy dinosaur".