hey guyz
well as u can see ibanez has released this expinsive guitar wich is "RGT320Z "
i was wondering WHY IS IT 2400$?
so i`ve just got this idea , and if i`m able 2 do it ,,,i think it would be great!
so gimme ur opinion with this

1- get Ibanez rgt42dx or rgt6ex .
2- replace the pickups "put dimarzio instead" like D-sonic and evo....
3- replace the trem with an original trem or maybe ZR if it works on the rgt budy
4- sell the edge III and the pickups

that all would cost about 1200$ and i think i`ll be gettin a better guitar!!
wat do u think?

btw i`m i was goin 2 get the RG2570z then bcz of that idea i said "just wait.." lol
i've played an RGT42 in white, the neck was god awful, the paint on it was so sticky. i've had painted necks before that it didn't bother me, but it did on that one.
the necks on the prstige guitars are usually better.

and if you are going to do those mods on a $800 guitar that kinda sucks for the price, why not do it on the $400 guitar that owns for the price (rg370). you must do the same changes and there you have something that is equal in quality to the one you plan buying and ou save $400
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i have rg370 and i`m not usin it bcz of that shit EDGE III and i like rgt bcz of "mohagony budy,neck thru , 5pc neck"
It wont play anything like the prestige RG. The build quality wont be the same as the cheaper rgs arent made in japan. Id say juts get an rg1520
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
guyz , i don`t understand , if u got the same neek "5pc wizard " , same body wood ,,,,,,wat`s the difference between that and the prestige guitar? just bcz it made of japan? so wat?
Quote by bean-o
It wont play anything like the prestige RG. The build quality wont be the same as the cheaper rgs arent made in japan. Id say juts get an rg1520

just do what this guy says. he owned everyone's opinion in the thread.

and what i meant was that the RGT42 was almost the same than the RG370, only changing the wood and the neck trough, but the quality in whole is the same. you might be better modding the rg370 than buying the RGT42 and mod it.

whatever you do, cheers
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Quote by maleksamman
guyz , i don`t understand , if u got the same neek "5pc wizard " , same body wood ,,,,,,wat`s the difference between that and the prestige guitar? just bcz it made of japan? so wat?

no, its because the prestige has a "wizard prestige" and the other one has a "wizard 2". the wizard prestige is better, and of course, the other differences are the rem, the pickups, the qult maple and the made in japan thing.

EDIT: sorry for double post.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Quote by maleksamman

In japan they have higher standards for quality. They will choose better pieces of wood, make sure the guitar has no flaws and that the guitar will play very well. Not saying you cant get a good guitar that's made in Indonesia or Korea.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!