Poll Options
View poll results: Do you mosh?
Yes
224 62%
No
138 38%
Voters: 362.
Page 1 of 4
Do you participate/enjoy moshing? Personally, i'm fine with it, as long as there isn't some douche hardcore dancing and flailing his arms.

Poll coming.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Fucking YES as long as it's real moshing and not that pussy 'hardcore dancing'
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I am partial to some moshing, highly quality moshing only though, im not a homo.
Yes, I do. And I agree, hardcore dancing is stupid. It's like watching a camel drink water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuaZKBABO0
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Mosh pits in my opinion are completely useless. I didn't pay 50 bucks to run around and push sweaty fat guys, I went there to see a band and see them play and hear my favorite songs live.
No. That's pointless. There is always some douche who is there just to hurt someone for no reason. Just watch the show.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by Eric 666
Mosh pits in my opinion are completely useless. I didn't pay 50 bucks to run around and push sweaty fat guys, I went there to see a band and see them play and hear my favorite songs live.

YouTube
i mosh all the time. right now, listening to DJ quick, but am still moshing
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
mosh ftw

When i was in mexico i tried to find out what the spanish word for mosh was but none of them understood.
i mosh, no hardcore dancing for me, or anyone with balls. any show i have been to everybody has always picked them up when they fall over, the pushing is for fun, we dont want anybody getting hurt
Yes, nothing is more fun than getting physical with sweaty, topless men in a little circle surrounded by more sweaty men!!

Yes, i mosh!
And you get a better view of the band and more room to breathe at the mosh pit...
I prefer pulling a Union Jake
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
Quote by HostileFTW

Quote by Eric 666

YouTube

He said live.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
I love moshing but when I see a hardcore dancer tend to just go outside. I hate those douchebags.
ಠ_ಠ
It's fun at times.

Quote by brandon369852
No. That's pointless. There is always some douche who is there just to hurt someone for now reason. Just watch the show.

Indeed, talk about lulz killer.
I don't mosh if there are chavs in the same room, they are just looking for a way to stab someone.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
hell yeah! I love em! I got into one at a Doors cover band show. ****ing intense for a little place.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
i hate hardcore dancing
mosh pits are gd except the big fat sweaty guys ..
i was chokeslammed by a fat ginger man wearing a kilt and who had glasses on his head by a large elastic band during unholy confessions by a7x lol that was an experience
It's annoying when I'm trying to focus on what my favorite band is doing while simultaneously protecting my 5 foot 4 girlfriend from a 300 pound asshat.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by SoftParade1967
hell yeah! I love em! I got into one at a Doors cover band show. ****ing intense for a little place.

how do you mosh to the doors??!
Its more something to listen to when you're stoned out of your head!
I don't mosh because I don't wanna get my ass handed to me. Theres always 500 pound body builders hiding in there, just waiting to fall on me. I'm only 5'6" and 15 and not built all too well., lol
Quote by RPGoof
I don't mosh because I don't wanna get my ass handed to me. Theres always 500 pound body builders hiding in there, just waiting to fall on me. I'm only 5'6" and 15 and not built all too well., lol

Simple rule of moshpits,

When the big guy with the tattos and mohawk jumps in, just move out to the side!
Quote by Here_is_no_why
It's annoying when I'm trying to focus on what my favorite band is doing while simultaneously protecting my 5 foot 4 girlfriend from a 300 pound asshat.

lol this is quite a bitch when it happens
No.

How idiotic can someone possibly be, that the only way they can express their joy for the music is to flail their limbs about? Seriously.
I will mosh if it's a circle pit or in a massive crowd but I'm not too fond of regular moshing at shows where the pit isn't surrounded by a thick group of people. Too much space means the intensity drops but the danger of getting smashed increases.
Quote by Kyle.E
How idiotic can someone possibly be, that the only way they can express their joy for the music is to flail their limbs about? Seriously.

It's not the only way. It's just a really fun way.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I don't, I'm a big guy so i don't want to hurt people. Plus i'de be worn out within 3 minuets.
I personally don't mosh, mainly because I'm 5'10" and 145 pounds and I'd get my ass handed to me, but it's fun to watch other people do it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
its always fun until someone gets hurt...then its hilarious!

but really why so serious?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
That reminds me of this show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GnhZHYoHH8
The girl with short brown hair broke my nose later that night.
The girl who makes the weird sound at the beginning is my friend. I was outside when this started.
That was fun cause I messed up some little emo kid in the pit.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Sep 7, 2008,
I love to, only thing is im 103lbs, and 5' 3". So im usually a pretty easy target.

Which is why i'd rather mosh with at punk shows then metal shows.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Page 1 of 4