Poll: Did Extra terrestrials built the gigantic monuments of Earth?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did Extra terrestrials built the gigantic monuments of Earth?
Given the evidence provided from researches maybe yes.
74 41%
I didn't watch the video,I won't and I don't believe in aliens
105 59%
Voters: 179.
Page 1 of 5
So, I never believed in the "Alien" concept of them building monuments in our planet despite the fact it was impossible for people of that era with their kind of technology (wooden tools) to build monuments of enormous proportions.
Yesterday I decided to take a break from composing songs and playing guitars by grabbing a bag of chips and watching some youtube videos, I came across with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHe211mLV0 .
A small break became an all nighter and 8 hours of watching videos related to the strange things happening outside and inside our planet..

It made me think about it for a little while, we all heard about aliens and stuff but nobody provided any proof, in the video I provided you here there are tangable evidence of what I'm talking about, just watch it for a while, I know it's long, but if you do watch it, you'll change your views on some things..
If you don't wanna watch the first long part watch the Ancient Technology (part 2) etc.

Discuss

EDIT : Pretty much tangable evidence of artifacts found in the summerian culture which when deciphered say tales of the Bible (even though no written form was discovered when the tablets of the summerians were chronologically speculated about 6.000 years ago) and some other weird and fascinating depictions on tablets and stone showing flight forms and the exact number of planets and their distances between them.. etc etc..

It's very very interesting, I couldn't stop watching..

EDIT 2 : I'm talking about the pyramids (given the time the Egyptians had , 20 years of building them, chronologically speaking and physically it couldn't be achieved, plus, the pyramids are alligned 19,5 degrees pointing exactly to the north).

Stonehenge.
The enormous heads in the eastern Islands.
The magnificent temples in South America.

And so on..
Before I watched some videos of evidence and proof related to these issues I was close minded and never thought of the possibility of something weird happening.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by smb
I don't have time for that. Summarise?

I'm with this guy, plus i have to go to sleep cuz i didn't sleep all night.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Wheres the choice in the poll for "i watched it and think it's ridiculous"?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Pretty much tangable evidence of artifacts found in the summerian culture which when deciphered say tales of the Bible (even though no written form was discovered when the tablets of the summerians were chronologically speculated about 6.000 years ago) and some other weird and fascinating depictions on tablets and stone showing flight forms and the exact number of planets and their distances between them.. etc etc..

It's very very interesting, I couldn't stop watching..
Quote by Ziggums
What ancient structures are you on about?

It's perfectly possible for things like the Pyramids to have been built with the tools of the period...

i think its that people often forget how much work gets done when u have thousands upon thousands of slave workers who dont require breaks. Work um till there dead and just watch ur productivity skyrocket....

Aliens in the universe: deffinatly

Aliens responsible for things on earth: im gonna need proof.
No. Aliens did not build the pyramids. Or anything else on this earth. We built it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
The closest star to our sun which is Proxima Centauri is 4.25 light years away.
Its the only place closest to our solar system where life could exist.
We have concluded there are no complex life forms in our solar system.
Its is very highly unlikely there are any complex life forms around a distance of atleast 5 light years from us.

It would take a space craft atleast 100 years to reach Proxima Centauri from earth.

Its just very very highly unlikely aliens could visit this planet cuz of the vast distances between stars and planets and the time it'ld take to travel between them.

Unless the life forms could live for like 1000's of years. Or if worm holes do exist in the universe.

I'm not saying aliens don't exist. They could. The universe is too big to hold the possibility for their existance.

I'm saying us being visited by aliens is just highly unlikely due to the huge distance and the time it'ld take to travel between different stars and planets....
^ We all know pyramids were man-made, it was basically the power of slavery.
I've been thinking how the hell they managed to get Stonehenge done.

And those statues on Easter Island aswell, at that time, they would use wooden tools right? But there isn't really any way of carving out ellaborate pieces in stone with wood.

Anyway, they may have used other natural items to carve it out, something stronger than stone, but it's still amazing.
Quote by kaosfire
i think its that people often forget how much work gets done when u have thousands upon thousands of slave workers who dont require breaks. Work um till there dead and just watch ur productivity skyrocket....

Doesn't explain stonehenge or easter island...

It could be true, but why wouldn't they have revisited again in more recent times?
Quote by af_the_fragile

We have concluded there are no complex life forms in our solar system.

Lol... What are we then?

Easter Island isn't exactly special... European traders killed most of the inhabitants with STD's and other diseases after they'd spent years creating the Stone heads...
Quote by kaosfire

If you need proof just watch the video I provided, next to that (related videos) are part 2 and 3 which are smaller in size and talk about the pyramids and other structures.. Just watch..

In 25 BC when the Pyramids are chronologically speculated even with 50.000 slaves working non stop 24/7 the pyramids couldn't be achieved. The Egyptian archaeologists say that the Pharaos had 20 years in order to built them..
Now , watch at their size, think of what kind of technology they had and then think of the possibility that it isn't physically possible..
I am firm believer in aliens/UFO-sightings, (seen them mahself) but I highly doubt that the construction of any of our earthly monuments was aided by aliens.

Just workers being pushed to their limits, then to death. Workers' bodies were laid down in the Great Wall as construction material...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ziggums
Lol... What are we then?

Easter Island isn't exactly special... European traders killed most of the inhabitants with STD's and other diseases after they'd spent years creating the Stone heads...

Aah, apart from us!!
Learn to read between the lines...

Don't you have a girlfriend?!
Quote by af_the_fragile
Aah, apart from us!!
Learn to read between the lines...

Don't you have a girlfriend?!

This is about the Aliens not me...

Oh....
Quote by Ziggums
This is about the Aliens not me...

Oh....

Yeah, you've gotta really learn that skill dude...
Or else its not gonna help much when you get a girlfriend.
Quote by gwitersnamps
Wheres the choice in the poll for "i watched it and think it's ridiculous"?

+1

the poll is as bad as American media.
Ok, then how about this ??? Read this..

The summerian culture printed on tablets which are chronologically speculated to be at least 6.000 years old by the scientists of the British/American/European museums depict the exact tale of Noah and the Ark but with different names.
How about the summerians depicting on tablets the existence of a 12th planet in our system without even us knowing until 1986 (planet X aka Nibiru).

By 12th planet I mean they counted the sun and our moon as planets as well and Nibiru was the 12th.
How did the summerians know the exact location of each planet and the exact distance of each planet 6.000 years ago ?
Kopernikus discovered pluto in 1543 (approximatelly) whereas it was already written in tablets speculated 6.000 years ago..

I don't know, hearing about people saying those things always made me say : lol, put down the whiskey bottle" but when tangable evidence are provided you can't look away..
Quote by Necrolust
Ok, then how about this ??? Read this..

The summerian culture printed on tablets which are chronologically speculated to be at least 6.000 years old by the scientists of the British/American/European museums depict the exact tale of Noah and the Ark but with different names.
How about the summerians depicting on tablets the existence of a 12th planet in our system without even us knowing until 1986 (planet X aka Nibiru).

By 12th planet I mean they counted the sun and our moon as planets as well and Nibiru was the 12th.
How did the summerians know the exact location of each planet and the exact distance of each planet 6.000 years ago ?
Kopernikus discovered pluto in 1543 (approximatelly) whereas it was already written in tablets speculated 6.000 years ago..

I don't know, hearing about people saying those things always made me say : lol, put down the whiskey bottle" but when tangable evidence are provided you can't look away..

Why would aliens build huge Tombs and draw maps of he Solar System on clay Tablets then?
All aliens visiting earth theories are ridiculous.

I have stated it how impossible it'ld be for life forms to travel between different stars and planets due to the vast distances between them.
Why isn't there any modern technology of the "Gods?"

Are we not good enough? Should we be sacrificing virgins to appease the Gods llike the Aztecs?
Quote by af_the_fragile
All aliens visiting earth theories are ridiculous.

I have stated it how impossible it'ld be for life forms to travel between different stars and planets due to the vast distances between them.

I have seen UFOs twice.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I have seen UFOs twice.

That was my left testicle.
Sorry, i forgot to inform you before....
Ts Im pretty sure that planet x nibiru thing your goin on about is bullshit.
Quote by Ziggums
Why would aliens build huge Tombs and draw maps of he Solar System on clay Tablets then?

The summerians depict these aliens on their writtings as "Anunnaki" (the ones who from heaven came to earth) and in all cultures you can see the depiction of the flight form descending to earth and they gave them knowledge and wisdom etc.
Now, the summerians wrotte that these Anunnaki were from the planet nibiru and they descended in our planet when the planet was close to us.
One orbit of PLanet X (nibiru) is 3.600 years for us and so on.
I don't know why and how but it's written on ancient tablets before ANY written form was discovered by humans..
It's ridiculously weird and fascinating..

And as far as Planet X is concerned, it exists, Nasa discovered it 20 years ago or something like that, it has been discussed etc..
Quote by Necrolust
The summerians depict these aliens on their writtings as "Anunnaki" (the ones who from heaven came to earth) and in all cultures you can see the depiction of the flight form descending to earth and they gave them knowledge and wisdom etc.
Now, the summerians wrotte that these Anunnaki were from the planet nibiru and they descended in our planet when the planet was close to us.
I don't know why and how but it's written on ancient tablets before ANY written form was discovered by humans..

Wasn't all this nibiru stuff proven B.S. like 10 years ago?
Quote by af_the_fragile
That was my left testicle.
Sorry, i forgot to inform you before....

You don't have to believe me, but I was in a stable mind and I saw them in the clear and bright nightsky.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Necrolust

And as far as Planet X is concerned, it exists, Nasa discovered it 20 years ago or something like that, it has been discussed etc..

Ok, Ok dude. Next time Nibiru comes around I'll find an extremely strange yet slighty cool outfit and we'll go Alien Hunting!
Quote by stevve
Wasn't all this nibiru stuff proven B.S. like 10 years ago?

Well that is my point...
The nibiru planet was discovered by nasa and proven it exists about 15-20 years ago so how the hell did the summerians know about it 6.000 years ago and wrote about it on tablets which are held in the British museum ??

EDIT : To the dude above me :
I'm not an alien freak who claims he's been abducted and things were pushed through my asshole..
All I'm saying is that the things found on 20th and 21st century regarding outer space were already discussed and writen 6.000 years ago..
I mean, how did they know ??

These tablets were released for testing and deciphering in 2005-2007 by the British museum, and there are thousand more.
Last edited by Necrolust at Sep 7, 2008,
I like Stargate's (the movie) theory on this, that the pyramids are sort of landing pads for a giant pyramidal space craft. I don't actually believe it of course but it it nifty.

Still watching the video, it's looong...
We're only strays.
Quote by darkstar2466
You don't have to believe me, but I was in a stable mind and I saw them in the clear and bright nightsky.

What did they look like? Could you be mistaken?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Necrolust

No. They didn't. http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

While it may be entirely possible that aliens were the creators of some of the great monuments on our planet the chances are remote, people have already proven that it would have been possible for humans to have designed and built the structures.
Quote by darkstar2466
I have seen UFOs twice.

I'm not calling you mad but I've seen videos of stealth planes and such that could easily be mistaken for UFO's. I live under an Airport though and I hear plenty of things that don't sound like normal airplanes :P
great thread...I can't tell the trolls from the merely stupid.

If there was an advanced race that came here, they probably had better technology than stone buildings and crudely drawn tablets.
Quote by blynd_snyper
No. They didn't. http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

While it may be entirely possible that aliens were the creators of some of the great monuments on our planet the chances are remote, people have already proven that it would have been possible for humans to have designed and built the structures.

What exactly is that site supposed to explain? It dont work for me and ya I'm pretty sure nibiru was bullshit.

pretty much this post is to ask about the sight, I agree with you one everything else.
This is not a debate thread about alien existence as in "Probes" and UFO's.

It's about weird things in human history which are written everywhere in all civilizations..
The summerians had tablets about some kind of flight form people which archaeologists named Birdmen, same as the egyptians, the messopotamian culture and the babylonians (the three oldest cultures on earth)..

It's about the fascinating evidence found which nobody can explain and which are worth looking into.
I've never seen a UFO and I didn't believe in alien form, I don't believe now either but these things shown in ancient cultures are fascinating, of course you kids wouldn't understand since you were born about 4 years ago.
Quote by Necrolust
Well that is my point...
The nibiru planet was discovered by nasa and proven it exists about 15-20 years ago so how the hell did the summerians know about it 6.000 years ago and wrote about it on tablets which are held in the British museum ??

EDIT : To the dude above me :
I'm not an alien freak who claims he's been abducted and things were pushed through my asshole..
All I'm saying is that the things found on 20th and 21st century regarding outer space were already discussed and writen 6.000 years ago..
I mean, how did they know ??

These tablets were released for testing and deciphering in 2005-2007 by the British museum, and there are thousand more.
No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_X#Planet_X_disproved

Planet X = nibiru.
Quote by Necrolust
This is not a debate thread about alien existence as in "Probes" and UFO's.

It's about weird things in human history which are written everywhere in all civilizations..
The summerians had tablets about some kind of flight form people which archaeologists named Birdmen, same as the egyptians, the messopotamian culture and the babylonians (the three oldest cultures on earth)..

It's about the fascinating evidence found which nobody can explain and which are worth looking into.
I've never seen a UFO and I didn't believe in alien form, I don't believe now either but these things shown in ancient cultures are fascinating, of course you kids wouldn't understand since you were born about 4 years ago.

Ever thought that those Tablets could just be pieces of Fiction?

God forbid if someone reads star wars in a few thousand years and starts a huge hunt for Lightsabers and small green men...
Page 1 of 5