I've searched and couldnt find anything.

well anyway, recently i've been VERY strapped for cash yet I find myself wanting some stuff that i'll never be able to afford for a long time.
I did however, find this site that provides a list of some referral sites. I'm not exactly an expert in this but I'd like to hear if anyone has any experience with websites like this.
If anyone has any info or stories on anything like this I'd really like to know, thanks.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
they usually make you sign up for their sponsors stuff, so technically its not free, you still have to buy stuff from their sponsors.
There are certain promotional offers where you put in your information (address) and they mail you a sample pack of stuff. When I lived in the dorms, me and my roommates signed up our neighboring suite for tampons. Hehe.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Brokntragedy
they usually make you sign up for their sponsors stuff, so technically its not free, you still have to buy stuff from their sponsors.

some of them arent technically free as you say, but is it true that these offers are still a lot cheaper than buying the product itself?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
It works, some people have actually got stuff from that kind of sites, but its a lot of trouble, you to complete surveys and s#!t like that
would it be against the rules to put the referal link in my sig?
probably would eh

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Go to Craigslist free section.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
ive gone and done it.... signed myself up for the Ipods Giveaway hope this pays off lol

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]