Page 1 of 6
Pit, I'm done. That's it. Short and simple.

Nothing appeals to me anymore. Everything is so dull and boring. I don't feel like playing guitar, I don't feel like going out with friends, I don't feel like doing anything I used to love. It's all so... dull.

The girl I've been dating just told me that she's began a "serious" relationship with another guy.

I'm constantly harassed in school for every move I make. Nothing I can do ever makes anyone look on me positively.

I hate the prospect of talking to people in real time (not on message boards/text messaging), because they always end up hurting me. Always. They tell me everything that's wrong with me.

I'm constantly finding people who are better than me at anything. If I think I'm good at a video game, I'll go to the Dome (like a local arcade that has Xboxes and PS3s and stuff) and find someone better than me. If I think I'm having a good day on guitar, I'll go to a guitar store and find someone better than me. I torture myself like this, and I can't stop.

I have schizophrenia. I can't even tell what's real and what I've made up anymore. I come up with all these things that happened between me and people, and use them against myself to hurt myself. Everything hurts.

Everything hurts.

Everything hurts.

Peace, love, empathy.
Madness (I never knew how accurate that handle would be)

EDIT: Thanks everyone for your sympathy

I really didn't come looking for sympathy, I just thought I'd let the Pit get to know me better. I just needed to tell this to something that would talk back.

And I should've worded it better. I didn't mean to come across as seeming like I need to be the best at everything, I just meant that, no matter what I try to do, I always suck. Always. I've never won anything, I've never been better than anyone at anything. I can't look at anyone and think "I remember when I was like that." I'm always terrible at anything I try.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Sep 8, 2008,
Sounds like someone needs a big hug.

*hugs*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
k, bye

Edit: Now you can completely give up trying to impress people. It will never happen and you can just be yourself and eventually a couple people will understand you. Took years but that's what happened with me.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
mhmm.....
Would a cookie make you feel better?
They always make me feel better when im down.
ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, I'm feeling the same way lately. The only thing I look forward to is this girl who doesn't want a boy friend and marching band.

My bands don't make me happy, friends are bullshit, and school doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Oh well, I guess just try to make yourself happy, don't worry about other people.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I just realized, that made me sound like a whiny emo bitch.

I'm sorry
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
the pit is not a good a place to look for sympathy
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
i'm done too...

eating lunch i mean...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by rageagainst64
the pit is not a good a place to look for sympathy

I know, I've been here more than a year.

I just figured I'd let the Pit get to know me a little better.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
no matter what, there's always someone better.

i think you should get used to it..
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
i feel a UG PIT group hug coming on.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Aha! You have schizophrenia! That means you're a bad person, and you're ugly!

(Sarcasm )
see you next week /wave

PS: was this suppose to be a suicide note? He never said he was going to kill himself just said he was done. Done with the pit, done with life, done with wanking, or what?

Have to agree with you on everything being boring though. At least for me it is just a fact of life, wish it wasn't sometimes but life is 95% or more of boring with a few brief moments of fun / excitement.
Quote by PlayMadness

I'm sorry

its all right man we all have tough times if you need anything man feel free to message me
Be yourself, people will respect you for it.

Pay no attention to people in guitar center, they may have better playing skills but least you aren't a show off.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Hey...I notice alot of emotion in that post. Take what you feel and write a song or something. You felt so obliged to tell the pit, so tell the world.

Only kiddin about the emo part

But seriously, writing songs helps me, even if they turn out to suck.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Yeah, I totally feel your pain. I know full-well exactly what your going through.

Don't you HATE it when people say that? hah.
could it be that your just going through a rough patch

dude, everyone feels like this some of the time. talk to someone
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Accentuate the positives and eliminate the negatives in your life. It will make your life better.
Quote by ViperScale
see you next week /wave

PS: was this suppose to be a suicide note? He never said he was going to kill himself just said he was done. Done with the pit, done with life, done with wanking, or what?

Im wondering the same thing.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Don't Read This
its all right man we all have tough times if you need anything man feel free to message me

Sympathy in the Pit???

You're now my favorite monkey.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
I know, I've been here more than a year.

I just figured I'd let the Pit get to know me a little better.

its cool, and the part about your girlfriend really sucks. everyone has low points in life, you just hit one. the good part is, you probly cant get much lower
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
things'll get better .. But I guess you'll have to make an effort for it
everybody has to go true this shit from time to time, and we all make it

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Some wise UG member (are there others? DON'T even think of answering that you guys!!!) once said: "Did you just ask the pit for sympathy? That's the same as searching your ass for gold!" or something like that.
But let's prove him wrong.
Whining isn't all that bad. You should be allowed to once in a while.
Right now, you sound like a guy that needs a cookie and a hug. After that, you're gonna have to think. Be careful though, thinking is a dangerous thing. That's why you should DEFINATELY include a soft cuddly pink little bunny in your thoughts! And a cupcake!
And don't think too long. Exchange thinking with doing random stuff. Try sports, misschief, anything
Good luck!
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.
Dude i know exactly how you feel. The best advice I can give is to actually try to be happy. Don't let people who harass you really bug you. I get harassed everyday for stuff. I used to be depressed, but I just got used to it if that makes sense.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by pwrmax
Accentuate the positives and eliminate the negatives in your life. It will make your life better.

Yea...and latch on to the affirmative, don't mess with Mister In-Between

Haha...haven't heard that in a long time
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Face it, the world doesn't care. Fix up your life.

Now...
Go cry somewhere else.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
looks like someone needs a prescription of more cowbell... in this case, zoloft
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by PlayMadness

I'm sorry

*Pats back*

There will always be someone better than you at stuff like gaming and playing guitar, it's true for everyone. The trick is not too care. I know this is a hard switch to make. Maybe you could turn this jealousy (probably not the right word) into something positive. If you see someone in a music store playing really beautiful music ask them to give you a tip or something.

Also, the people you hang around with sound like pricks. Is there a reason why they act like that?