Page 1 of 4
Hell?

Edit: I thought this was about Little Nicky.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Sep 7, 2008,
I have the internet and electricity in general. Of course i don't live there.

EDIT: I also dont have a strong urge to nail a family member...
I live in Texas, but I wouldn't really consider that the deep south.

Edit: The stereotyping in this thread is making me .
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I lived in Texas untill about 2 weeks ago. But I don't know if that necesarily counts as the Deep South.
I'd rather live there than Cali.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I don't live there, but it's nice. Not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

The deep seeded racism isn't offensive at all.
Quote by Mr_Jones
I have the internet and electricity in general. Of course i don't live there.

EDIT: I also dont have a strong urge to nail a family member...

Your Ignorant.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
*Fires gun into the air*

'Cletus, git offa yer sisterr!!!'
'OK Ma, I go get the re-fried beans for suppurrr'
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
if you mean the southeastern United States then yeah, I live in Ga.
Quote by tona_107
The deep seeded racism isn't offensive at all.

Wow, you totally sound like you know what you are talking about! I am very interested in your obviously educated opinions.
Nahh all they got there is black people who are really lazy, and white people who are also really lazy but hate the black people for being so lazy.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Hell?

Edit: I thought this was about Little Nicky.

That's what I thought at first
I live in the deeper part of the south.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by andy_thomas
Nahh all they got there is black people who are really lazy, and white people who are also really lazy but hate the black people for being so lazy.

Did you steal that from Family Guy?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Southern Alabama!!

YEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!

this would be considered the deep south, right?
O O

___
Quote by Seryaph
Wow, you totally sound like you know what you are talking about! I am very interested in your obviously educated opinions.

LOL do you mean when I lived in New Orleans for a year? Everyone seems really nice, and they are, as long as you're not black. The facade of class is the most annoying part of it all. It's disgusting.
You know I'm interested in though? YOUR obviously educated opinion on my character. You're such a fucking joke.
Quote by Ir8sob
if you mean the southeastern United States then yeah, I live in Ga.

Go dawgs!!!!Im going to the USC georgia game next saturday. Gonna be a blow out.

Yeah im from georgia. so i guess you could call that the deep south.
Quote by tona_107
LOL do you mean when I lived in New Orleans for a year? Everyone seems really nice, and they are, as long as you're not black. The facade of class is the most annoying part of it all. It's disgusting.
You know I'm interested in though? YOUR obviously educated opinion on my character. You're such a fucking joke.

Living there a year makes you a expert on the region eh?
Quote by tona_107
LOL do you mean when I lived in New Orleans for a year? Everyone seems really nice, and they are, as long as you're not black. It's disgusting.
You know I'm interested in though? YOUR obviously educated opinion on my character. You're such a fucking joke

Oh yeah, cause living in New Orleans for a year definitely gives you an educated opinion on about a quarter of the country.

As a side note, you are right. I made just as much of an assumption about your character as you did about the South. And frankly New Orleans is a pretty bad place in terms of racism. But that doesn't mean that the rest of the South is the same way. I rather like most of the South.

But anyway, I apologize for making assumptions about you and your character.
Quote by Doobergn
Living there a year makes you a expert on the region eh?

No, but apparently it was enough for me to formulate such a strong opinion.
black people are actually nicer than whites in the south, you can walk by sum random black guy you never met before and say "wut up" or something like that and they say "hey man". But if you do it to a white person they look at you funny
South georgia
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Cheesemaster
black people are actually nicer than whites in the south, you can walk by sum random black guy you never met before and say "wut up" or something like that and they say "hey man". But if you do it to a white person they look at you funny

I know, the black people here are cool as can be. The old white people are kind of grumpy and stuck up... at least here they are.

Idk if it's just this region of the country, but i've always speculated black people as being cooler... or at least friendlier.
O O

___
most people are nice in the south. But dont cross the cops. the south is guranteed to have the most asshole power trip ego hungry cops in the US.
Quote by Seryaph
Oh yeah, cause living in New Orleans for a year definitely gives you an educated opinion on about a quarter of the country.

As a side note, you are right. I made just as much of an assumption about your character as you did about the South. And frankly New Orleans is a pretty bad place in terms of racism. But that doesn't mean that the rest of the South is the same way. I rather like most of the South.

But anyway, I apologize for making assumptions about you and your character.

No it doesn't, but it does gives me first hand experience on the cultural and social face of the community that I was a part of; whether it seems like a valid period of time to you or not.
Quote by metal4life592
Did you steal that from Family Guy?

You bet.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by on a jet
most people are nice in the south. But dont cross the cops. the south is guranteed to have the most asshole power trip ego hungry cops in the US.

really I swore the preachers are bigger assholes than cops. I've been all over the south and most of the cops I've seen are like the ones in Superbad. The state trooper in my grandparents' town likes to haul ass down Interstate 55 and flash his siren just so people will slow down and get out of the way so he can go faster
^ ive met alot of cool cops to. But ive also met some asshole cops. I dunno my previous statement probaly isnt valid. But any badcop you cross had the stereotypical redneck accent and is just like the dick cop you see in the movies.
Quote by tona_107
No it doesn't, but it does gives me first hand experience on the cultural and social face of the community that I was a part of; whether it seems like a valid period of time to you or not.

I never said it didn't. In fact, I think that you are right. A year is enough time to form opinions on the community in which you are living. But I don't think it gives you a good handle on the rest of South.

When I read your comment about how the deep seeded racism was offensive, I took it to mean that you thought there was deep seeded racism throughout the entire South. I was disagreeing with that. If, perhaps, you had been a bit more specific as to what area you were referring to, I would not have said anything. I have already apologized for my assumptions.
Quote by on a jet

especially the cops in Henry County, worst I've ever dealt with 'cept maybe Savannah.
Page 1 of 4