basically I just play guitar for fun, usually just screwing around and learning new songs or writing basic stuff or whatever. but now I'm getting bored of the pedals that I have so I want to go buy something new for myself, something that'll add some spice and more entertainment to my playing.

basically, here's my setup.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Digitech RP-50 (lots of cool effects but cheap sounding distortion and not the greatest quality effects...)
15-watt VOX Valvetronix Amp

since my amp is a model amp, I can get alot of different sounds, distortions and effects out of it, but usually I just keep it on clean with some reverb and use my pedal for effects.

So I wanna know what's a pedal or something that I can buy that would be best just to have the most fun with and give me some new sound to my playing that will just add diversity.

any suggestions are much appreciated, thanks! :]
So the air's getting colder
and the news keeps us scared.

Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I've got the same amp as you. I bought a Digitech EX-7 last year, and I haven't regretted it since. The synth orchestra effect is awesome, and you can get a lot of crazy sounds out of the flanger.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
YO DUDE .
what u need is a Z.Vex Fuzz Factory.you get the crazyest sounds dude.trust me youll be amazed
strat (s/s/s) that's fun
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
go out and buy one of those full size pedalboards by like Line 6. they have some pretty beast and fun effects built in.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.