i got a squier strat really cheap from a guy and i'm wondering how old it is.

the serial # is CY50114487

thanks.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Squier?
a year old?
2 years old?
Can't be more than a good 20 years old but
If you buy a new squier, I'd say a year, 2 years.
And if it's obviously old, you can estimate a bit.
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.
i read that as made in china 05... not sure tho... however.. i wouldnt really worry about age of a SQUIER....
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I'd say you're Strat is around 100 million years old as i remember seeing a dinosaur playing a squire with that cerial number.....that was a long time ago though i might not be remembering correctly. I'l shut up now.......
No donkeys were harmed in the making of this signature........except Steve. He will be missed.

If you rub together a mars bar and a mini fridge it will create a small piece of wood resembling Jesus.
haha thanks guys, i don't really care too much myself, i was just kinda curious, this is really just gonna be a guitar that i mod the hell out of.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
I like the way the forum monkeys started jumping all over it because it was a squier, the guy wasn't boasting or suggesting it was badass he just asked a simple question and you guys act like spaz's.

Way to make the forum and friendly and inviting place to come, go pat yourselves on the back!
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Quote by King85
I like the way the forum monkeys started jumping all over it because it was a squier, the guy wasn't boasting or suggesting it was badass he just asked a simple question and you guys act like spaz's.

Way to make the forum and friendly and inviting place to come, go pat yourselves on the back!

I like how you're so self-righteous that you feel the need to point out people who are obviously just taking the piss and don't really mean what they say.

Way to make yourself come off as a jackass.