I read a while ago one of the users on here mentioned a way to come up with notes to play over chords or something like that, I wish I could remember what the technique was or who said it but it was too long ago. Basically it was like a numbering system where you give the notes to each scale over each chord numbers or something, it was called encirclement or something like that(or maybe not I really don't know). I really can't remember but I know it was a cool concept and now I want to remember it but I can't.
Circle of five? (wild guess)
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Circle of fifths?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
no it's not the circle of fifths, but thanks for guessing. It was some obscure technique for coming up with interesting tones.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
you probably mean the circle of fifths as it's presented in all-guitar-chords.com