What's your favorite Metallica music video?
I would have to say King Nothing or St. Anger
I love ESP
ONLY METALLICA could make videos THREADed with irony and wit
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
St Anger...
Like the prison theme

and One is the worst... but that's my opinion
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
I think they've all been shockingly bad, but then i aint a fan of conceptual music videos i prefer just the band playing live, camera roll, cut, we have a video.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
I think they've all been shockingly bad, but then i aint a fan of conceptual music videos i prefer just the band playing live, camera roll, cut, we have a video.

So like Sad But True
Quote by St.Loony
I went doctors to see if I had AIDs. Apparently all I have is this thing called hiv... So nothing to worry about
SoMetimes I wish pEople would pay more attenTion. It reAlly annoys me sometimes, I have to put aLl this effort into trying to make you, the ts, Look silly, just as a way to entertaIn myself. Can you simply put it in the Appropriate Thread? Here now, don't cry, it'll be foR the bEst. Bye bye now, be cAreful next time. You big Dildo.

Laaaaaame...
Quote by webbtje
SoMetimes I wish pEople would pay more attenTion. It reAlly annoys me sometimes, I have to put aLl this effort into trying to make you, the ts, Look silly, just as a way to entertaIn myself. Can you simply put it in the Appropriate Thread? Here now, don't cry, it'll be foR the bEst. Bye bye now, be cAreful next time. You big Dildo.

Laaaaaame...

That was sheer brilliance
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by webbtje

Laaaaaame...

if they didnt see my hint, why would they notice yours haha
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules