Can I? I have no speaker that I can use for the mic and I need something to use as a speaker. Will one of my Solid State Guitar Amplifiers Work, and if so, how will I get a good sound out of it?
Are you using a guitar with it at the same time?

It should work but I doubt you can get a good sound out of it.
It'll work. Won't damage your speaker or anything, I don't think, because guitars and the human voice have a similar frequency range (I think.)
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Alright, then how will I get the volume up over the guitars? Also, Should I position the speaker in front of the microphone to avoid feedback?
It makes it sound REALLY bad. However, if you have built in amp effects you can have a little fun with that. I've tried using Rolands and Marshalls as mic amps, but it seems that if you just go with a monitor it sounds clearer and overall a TON better.
how many watts is it? the more the better, but it's still not going to sound too great.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
you may want to go to guitar center and pick up a transformer
i was told plugging mics into a guitar amp can be bad news (something about impedance mismatch, low to high or high to low, i forget)
Austin Les Paul rip-off that sounds really nice
Gibson V
PEAVEY JSX 212
Well a lot of guys uses mics for micing an harmonica through guitar amps though...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It's no problem using a guitar amp with a mic, i used to do it all the time and it never did any damage. It won't sound great at all though, guitar amps are made for colouring the tone of a guitar, not for your voice. If you could get a keyboard amp or mini PA system it would work much better
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90