Page 1 of 3
So I dont know if this has been done before but the thread on encountering crap customers in your work kind of inspired me to do this and its safe to assume that everyone here is a consumer so post your story where you received sh*t service and how you reacted

I once went to a McDonalds and i ordered at least 20 dollars worth of stuff for me and three other friends (my treat) and after the indian lady took 5 years to take my order and told me my total I said that I would pay with my card. Then she looked at me and said "I'm sorry we are not accepting credit at this time." At this point I'm already ticked off so I try to explain to her that i dont have any cash. and then she goes ok do you want me to cancel your order? Me and my friends were baffled and i happen to notice one of my other friends in the restaurant and i told him what happened. He immediately called out her lie and said he just paid with his card 5 minutes ago. We all stare at the bitch and she looks at us and says im sorry sir...wtf?? We all left, now i barely go there.

Yeah I have others but i'll post them later...

anyways share your stories

EDIT: I'm not saying that all employees that work in a restaurant are douche bags but there are some people that just can't function hence there working at a minimum wage job, so if you're a cashier at some McDonald's and you're reading this and getting offended just know that you're a customer at some other restaurant too
Last edited by SenseS FaiL at Sep 8, 2008,
I was at a local takeaway tonight and my 'friend's' girlfriend was working, she has a face like a skelpt arse. We don't get on, and she was just downright rude while serving me, I was appalled.
RULE BRITANNIA
I was waiting to pay for a pair of shoes at some place in Newquay. The guy who had got them for me fucked off so there was only one woman behind the counter. The woman at the front of the queue was buying loads of stuff and didn't her money ready, she kept asking the dumbass who was with her questions and not noticing the lady saying the prices and stuff... you know, just being generally annoying and wasting time.

Then some old woman comes up, gives all her stuff to this lady in the queue, so the whole process took an extra 5 minutes. It wasn't the woman at the counters fault, but this woman pissed me off so much.
before the biggest football game of the year, I decided to go out to eat. the waitress messed up the credit cards and the orders of three different tables so it took like, 25 minutes to sort out and I missed the first quarter of the game in which my friends scored the the first (and only, unfortunately) two touchdowns
If you guys worked at a fast-food restaurant, you would understand.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
I once bought a "used" MXR EVH Phase 90 from a Guitar Center.
I got home, plugged it in...

and that piece of shit didn't work.
Besides that, the employees were trying to sell me a Line 6 Spider III over a VOX AD30VT .
I'm a waiter and so will give my experience but from the view of my elderly customer.

"I had my meal and it was suprisingly nice, I told the young waiter what I would like for desert and asked him to tell the chef the food was delicious. He came back with my homemade trifle and his hand shook as he placed it in front of me, the tall glass fell and spilled its contents all over my dress"

Good times.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
thats what you get for going to ****ing McDonalds!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by XEclipseX
I once bought a "used" MXR EVH Phase 90 from a Guitar Center.
I got home, plugged it in...

and that piece of shit didn't work.
Besides that, the employees were trying to sell me a Line 6 Spider III over a VOX AD30VT .

Didn't you try it before buying it?
uhhhh one of the people at mcdonalds was being an ass to my girlfriend and acting retarded like. she gave him a 10 and he goes this is fake.. and she goes what ...then he said i was just ****ing with you...she said something else i cant remember.
Quote by SOADFanSince'98
If you guys worked at a fast-food restaurant, you would understand.

+1

If a customer is nice, then I'm nice back and give them good service but if they get cheeky or swear at me or anything, I really don't care how long it takes for their order.
Once I ordered a Chocolate frap at Starbucks, and they gave me a Mocha...

I also order all my drinks without ice but I always get them with ice
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by watchingmefall
Didn't you try it before buying it?

No, I was in a rush.

Next time whenever I buy used though I'm definitely checking first.
Last three times I went to a fast food place, they didn't give me the correct order, but rather a 'dumbed down' version of the food I ordered.

Probably a sign <_<.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
the GC guys must have been loling as you walked out.
once my steak wasnt cooked enough and i sent it back like 3 ****ing times, after that third time, i got a 40 dollor steak for FREE
this one time we where at pondarosa (or however you spell that dam steakhouse) my dad got a feather on his chicken
the waitress about shat herself, they told him not to tell anyone and he didnt have to pay
Yeah I bet they were.
I returned it the next day, and bought a regular Phase 90.

Another time I was at a Knott's Berry Farm and me and my friend's waited an hour to sit down at a table in Johnny Rockets, it took about 30 minutes for the dipshit waiters to realize we were waiting for service. We had to wait ANOTHER 30 MINUTES to get our food.

billions of stories...
so this one time i was at a bbq place called claim jumper. it's great except they can never seem to get my order right the first time. so i ordered the tri tip medium well...the first time it came out like bloody and shtuff so we sent it back. the second time it still wasn't cooked enough. and the third time they tried with a totally new tri tip i think cuz it took forever. this one was good enough but guess what? they gave me and my family one piece of six layer cake and a ice cream pie like thing. for free!
and they also took my tri tip off the bill so it was worth starving for like an extra half hour!!!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by Masamune
Well I work at Mcdonalds and this little punk comes along with 3 of his annoying friends and ordered at least 20 bucks worth of food. He wanted to pay with credit, but our system had recently gone down and this kid had no cash. So I just cancelled the order because not much could of been done. So they go sit with some other kid who was lucky enough to pay with his card just before our system went down. For some reason, all those kids started to stare me down and I was all like, "I'm sorry wtf?"
Customers can be really annoying sometimes.
Just noticed that.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
So one time I went to this local restaurant in D.C. with a couple good buddy's on a friday. The place was pretty packed but it had a nice atmosphere and we met some other kids we knew so we decided to stay. We got a nice, clean table and our waiter immediately brought us water and bread, we had excellent service all night and the food was terrific.
I was once at a mexicsan restaurant. I am a vegitarian so ordered a Vegitarian burrito and they brought me the burrito with the most meat. Manager had to come out cuz they brought me another meat one and I was sorta yelling at the waiter. They took 1/2 off the bill and it was originally $100 so my dad paid $50 for the 7 of us that were there.
Once when I was coming back home from school tired and hungry, I ordered a personal pan from Pizza Hut. I get there 15 minutes later to pick it up. Right when I opened the door, the cashier picked up his personal cellphone and started talking on it. I already have my money in hand, I see my order right there in the insulation oven behind him. But he's too fucking busy talking to somebody apparently, and pretended like I wasn't even there. This goes on for about 15 minutes. So I'm just standing there, getting more and more pissed as every second that pass by. When he finally hung up and rang me up, he said "have a nice day." I just told him to go kill himself.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I was supposed to see the Dark Knight finally on Saturday. We were a few minutes late but asked for the tickets anyway. We were baffled when we were told to go to a near empty screen, of which the film would start over half an hour after it was meant to.

It was only until after the trailers that we saw that the dumb bitch had given us tickets to see Disaster Movie.

Still not seen it, and the 2 guys I went to see it with have not seen it 5 times each now :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by Telecaster_AGY

If a customer is nice, then I'm nice back and give them good service but if they get cheeky or swear at me or anything, I really don't care how long it takes for their order.

I work in a restuarant too and feel the same way. Some of these people should watch the movie Waiting. As they say in that movie "Don't f**k with people that handle your food".
this didn't happen to me, but my dad told me this.

my dad was out at taco bell with his friends a while back, and one of his friends noticed that their soda tasted like soap. the guy tells an employee, and the employee just gives him a dirty look and says, "what the **** do you expect me to do about it?"
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by convictionless
the GC guys must have been loling as you walked out.
once my steak wasnt cooked enough and i sent it back like 3 ****ing times, after that third time, i got a 40 dollor steak for FREE

Was the spit also free?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
One time, my family and I went to Denny's and ordered a regular breakfast... and then after we ordered, we waited... and waited... for about 30 minutes. And so I thought, "Hmm, service is slow today." 20 minutes later, the same waitress who took our orders came by our table and asked "Hello, welcome to Denny's, can I take your order?" and my mom gets pissed off and sort of shouts "You took our order 50 minutes ago!" Then the waitress just goes, "Oh, really? I'm gonna go check." She checks and comes back with our food, then she apologizes. That morning, we had cold eggs, bacon and pancakes.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I was with a group of 12 people at a restaurant once, we were the only people there, and we had to wait 2.5 hours for the first meal to come.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I <3 Senses Fail.

Anyway, one time whilst at a local restaurant, I ordered some food. I waited, and waited, when I asked about my food,... They said they had run out of it, and forgot to tell me so I could order something else.
I spent over 45 minutes in there!
I don't go back there now.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
So I found myself at a local car dealership with this conversation ensueing:

"I see you eyeing that '99 FireBird there"

"yeah... Just dreaming... 4,000$ is a bit much for me" (I'm 16 working a minimum wage job)

"alright... well give me a call if you change your mind. It's a nice car, always garaged, serviced regularly...."

A few days later I'm at work and my dad pulls up in this 99 Firebird and hands me the keys. Telling me that he's friends with the guy that owns the dealership and talked him to taking 1,000$ off the car. And then he got a loan for me so I can pay it off with 200$ a month (that way I could still pay for my insurance and gas)

Anyway... I drive the car for a few days, continuesly falling deeper into an ocean of love with it...
Then I drive it to school on monday (first day of my junior year) and pull up with envious eyes gawking at my wheels... When suddenly I notice the engine not sounding quite right... I sit there and listen for a while longer, finally considering that it might be a broken rod (for those of you who don't know what that means, it basically means the engine is ****ed....) so I park it there and have my dad take it to a shop a few blocks away from where it was parked. He gets back and says "the guys at the shop say that it doesn't sound like a broken rod at all. (he also knows the guys that own/run the shop, so I didn't think they would lie to him or anything) so a few days go by and I go over to check on the car where I'm greeted with a machanic by "take it back... you got a thrown rod, the engine is screwed" so I call the people at the dealership that sold me the car and they say they'll buy it back for 500$ (I'm now certain that they knew the engine was about to **** up, thats why they gave me 1000$ off of it). I'm like "well, **** that I could sell it for scrap metal for more than that".

So I ask the guys at the shop to estimate how much it will cost to fix if its fixable. The next day they tell me they would have to do a commpression test to see if it can be fixed, and if it can be it'll cost $1,300+

So I decide that I'm just going to get a new engine for it, since a used engine goes for about 1000$. Until I find out that there are only 2 specific engines that will work with my car without having to change everything in it. I looked everywhere only to find that it will cost 1000$ more to ship it here. **** that.

So I tell the guys at the shop (about 2 weeks ago) to go ahead and do the comp. test to see if it can be fixed. "ok, we'll have an answer in 2 days" 2 days later, I go back. "I'm sorry, but we've been really busy... Come back tomarrow and we'll have an answer" so I came back the next day (a friday), to "im sorry, we'll have it done by monday for sure" and it's sunday night and im telling them to **** themselves if they don't have it done tomarrow....

ROAR.

I feel better
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Sammythedruggie
Go work in a resteraunt before you bash the people that serve you.

you know what i actually worked at a Burger King for two years and even with my experience i still think it doesn't give any employee of a restaurant the right to **** up my order or give me shit service and im pretty sure you probably had a bad experience too, we're all consumers and yeah servers can make mistakes too
One time we were at Krusty Burger and I was like "dude they got a new sammich" and then we went up to the til and this acne riddled dude with a krackly voice said that the promotion was over so I was like "dude wtfbbq?" and we went outside, and then this limo pulled up and Krusty said he had 1 Ribwich left and I got it, I was about to eat it but traded it for a car so I could get to a spelling bee in time.
I went to McDonalds once and the guy kept calling me "Boss"... "Gotcha Boss" "Coming Right UP Boss" It really does get annoying.

Or this one time I went to Wal-Mart with my family and my friends girlfriend is a greeter(Do not know how she got that job because shes as UGLY as hell) and then she though we were joking when I went to grab the cart. Needless to say she lost a days pay because her supervisor was there when I said ( More like Yelled) "Fine I will grab my own cart if you can't be botherd". And shes on Probation! Hope she gets fired... the Bitch.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by James_Water2
I went to McDonalds once and the guy kept calling me "Boss"... "Gotcha Boss" "Coming Right UP Boss" It really does get annoying.

Or this one time I went to Wal-Mart with my family and my friends girlfriend is a greeter(Do not know how she got that job because shes as UGLY as hell) and then she though we were joking when I went to grab the cart. Needless to say she lost a days pay because her supervisor was there when I said ( More like Yelled) "Fine I will grab my own cart if you can't be botherd". And shes on Probation! Hope she gets fired... the Bitch.

Uncool, not nice to **** with people monetarily.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Page 1 of 3