Well I work at Mcdonalds and this little punk comes along with 3 of his annoying friends and ordered at least 20 bucks worth of food. He wanted to pay with credit, but our system had recently gone down and this kid had no cash. So I just cancelled the order because not much could of been done. So they go sit with some other kid who was lucky enough to pay with his card just before our system went down. For some reason, all those kids started to stare me down and I was all like, "I'm sorry wtf?"
Customers can be really annoying sometimes.
Sounds like they didn't do anything to annoy you?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You should've tipped your feodora in their direction.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
get a better job
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
lol!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You should have walked up to them as they stared and calmy said "Do somethin" then went back to work. You would have put them into a state of "wtf are we gonna do" then while they planned to beat ur ass, u coulda snuck out. Easy as that. I got the plans baby, I got the plans, all day.
"Speed is nothing without control" - Bart Frydrychowitcz

Mark Morton is a God

Gear
Schecter Gryphon Diamond Series Limited Edition
Carvin SX-300 Half Stack
Podxt Live
V-amp 2
Peavey Transtube 110efx
Quote by Masamune
Well I work at Mcdonalds and this little punk comes along with 3 of his annoying friends and ordered at least 20 bucks worth of food. He wanted to pay with credit, but our system had recently gone down and this kid had no cash. So I just cancelled the order because not much could of been done. So they go sit with some other kid who was lucky enough to pay with his card just before our system went down. For some reason, all those kids started to stare me down and I was all like, "I'm sorry wtf?"

suckish
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Haha you work at Mc Donald's!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Kensai
You should've tipped your feodora in their direction.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Masamune

I smell gangrape
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Nice.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I knew you would come on some website to bitch about what me and my buddies did at the mickidees today.... you little bitch. I knew where to find you, google is your friend.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
its funny today me and a couple of my friends went into this mcdonalds and ordered like 20 bucks worth of food. the douchebag at the till wouldnt let us use credit so we went over and sat with out friend who had a card and we shot the clerk very dirty looks
Quote by gibson sg LP
its funny today me and a couple of my friends went into this mcdonalds and ordered like 20 bucks worth of food. the douchebag at the till wouldnt let us use credit so we went over and sat with out friend who had a card and we shot the clerk very dirty looks

Nice try, but I beat you to it..... 3 posts up...
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by gibson sg LP

That's not funny.
Quote by Axendancy
That's not funny.

Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Masamune

My cousins work at a gas station during the summer and one guy told one of my cousins to "Fill it!!!"....nothing more
So he taps on the window and asks what type of gas he wanted...
I would have filled the tank to the top with a super high octane fuel LOL
lol i see what you did there
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Rooskiy
Nice try, but I beat you to it..... 3 posts up...

you sick bastard. great now i need to find out where you live and eat your childrens thanks for the trouble asshole ...

Whoops, my bad. Posted in the wrong thread.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
am i missing something?
coz that sucked
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory