roflmao i dont even like doing mine....
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I got my offer in first, so if the TS posts it all on here I'll do it, as I have nothing better to do.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

If a train from Chicago is heading south at 200 mph and a train from Mississippi is heading north on the same track at 300 mph, I'd gladly throw you in the middle of them. =)
Quote by Jaymz_515
I'll do it.

Either you're gonna wait for him waste his time posting it and then laught at him because he probably could have done it in that time, or you're a saint. I guess we'll see.
-"Son, hurry up, it's almost time to go!"

-"Okay daddy, almost ready."

-"Got your pads son?"

-"Yes dad."

-"Have your helmet?"

-"Yes dad, I do."

-"Good, your bus should be here any minute now..."
what is it?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Inb4 do it yourself.

Oh wait, nevermind, you guys have already said it 80 times.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab

*reported*

If you people want to do someone's homework, I'm sure there's someone in your school who wants to take advantage of you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Jaymz_515
I got my offer in first, so if the TS posts it all on here I'll do it, as I have nothing better to do.

I suggest we settle it over a friendly game of charades.