What I wanna do is hook a DigiTech: PDS 1550 to a Korg volume pedal, so that the pedal can control the effects of the knobs on the DigiTech: PDS 1550.

This what the PDS 1550 looks like

and the inside

and this is the Korg volume pedal

the inside

I'm not sure if a volume pedal will work for something like this, but let me know if you think it'll work, and some tips on how I can do it!
Its not that hard, take the solder the leads from the pots of the rp to the pot in the korg
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by evilbeaver22
Its not that hard, take the solder the leads from the pots of the rp to the pot in the korg
Just make sure that the pots have the same resistance, otherwise the result might not be what you want it to be.
A quick mod there, would actually be to take the pot from the Digi and fit it in the Korg, just lengthening the wires.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
I misread, thought it said "so I can control the effects knob", not "effect of the knobs".
Yeah, only one knob can be controlled with an expression pedal such as that. Because how would you choose which effect to control at any given time, and having the pedal control several knobs would mean that they would have to all go simuntaniously up or down (or inverted).
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH