Page 1 of 2
haha, wow
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
That's insanely awesome
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
roflmfao
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Please tell me that was real, because as awesome as it is assuming it's fake, if that's real then that reaches new heights of win.
if you look at the floor in front of the screen, you can see a perfect reflection, if thats proof enough for you.
That is too cool. I love how intensely pissed off McCain is.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That is too cool. I love how intensely pissed off McCain is.

I love it how EVERY republican in that convention shouts at the end OBAMA, OBAMA! lol.
Quote by Eric 666
I love it how EVERY republican in that convention shouts at the end OBAMA, OBAMA! lol.

Even Palin is clapping.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's fake, but incredibly well edited.

It's done by the same guy who actually made the BarackRoll video.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Is this serious? Like is it real?

I wish.

That would be insanely cool.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by esumevol
if you look at the floor in front of the screen, you can see a perfect reflection, if thats proof enough for you.

^^
thats all i have for proof, but its nice to believe it happened regardless.
NOOOOO. It's fake.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Even Palin is clapping.

ROFL, man if this video goes viral it would be amazing, even if it is fake, I dont care.
that was acutally kinda fail, i only lol'd on the song where they chunked out parts of obamas speech to match the song. but other than that, its was fail.
Quote by master
LOL @ the people thinking it's fake.

"This is a bit of a return to the well, but after McCain delivered his acceptance speech in front of an alternately green and blue screen, it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Sadly, being an Australian, I don't seem to be eligible for Colbert's green screen challenge, but this would certainly be my entry.

Big thanks to my house mate for coming up with the idea to BarackRoll the GOP Convention. It would be kinda awesome if John McCain does get BarackRoll'd at some point before the end of the campaign... "

From the guy WHO MADE THE VIDEO.

LOL @ the people thinking it's real.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Quote by convictionless
that was acutally kinda fail, i only lol'd on the song where they chunked out parts of obamas speech to match the song. but other than that, its was fail.

You're a closed minded conservative republican aren't you?

just kiddin.
Quote by GnR_ROK
"This is a bit of a return to the well, but after McCain delivered his acceptance speech in front of an alternately green and blue screen, it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Sadly, being an Australian, I don't seem to be eligible for Colbert's green screen challenge, but this would certainly be my entry.

Big thanks to my house mate for coming up with the idea to BarackRoll the GOP Convention. It would be kinda awesome if John McCain does get BarackRoll'd at some point before the end of the campaign... "

From the guy WHO MADE THE VIDEO.

LOL @ the people thinking it's real.

I was playing along.

The people on the first page seemed to try to fool people into thinking it's real.
Quote by master
I was playing along.

The people on the first page seemed to try to fool people into thinking it's real.

I'm still on the first page - I'm UG hardcore
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Quote by technocheese
haha

Holy shit, you're from Mansfield!

Dude, I love near Southwell!

*is mildly excited*
Quote by LordBishek

Holy shit, you're from Mansfield!

Dude, I love near Southwell!

*is mildly excited*

Haha - you love near southwell or live near there? Do you actually live in mancs?
wat.
Quote by Xiaoxi
NOOOOO. It's fake.

It did a good job foolin' me though. I can always tell if something is fake or not. Not today.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by technocheese
Haha - you love near southwell or live near there? Do you actually live in mancs?

I go to University in Manchester. My home is between Newark and Mansfield, on the A617.
Page 1 of 2