Page 1 of 2
#1
The past few days he's barely moved. When he tries to meow, it's just little squeaks.

Last night he had diahrea all over the blankets and floor of my room.

I can't take him to the vet now, it's sunday night but I am for sure tomorrow. If any of you know how I can help him for now or possibly tell me what's wrong with him, I'd appreciate it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#6
cats never move, its how they roll
wussy meows? maybe its cause you cut off his balls. (he hates you for that btw)
and explosive diarehah= bad seafood.


problem solved. i win
#7
I tried to get him to get up and come towards me, he tries but just lies down again. :[
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#9
I love cats.

I hope it's not ill or anything.

Get well soon Senor Cat.

RMF


I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
#14
Oh god save the kitty
I can't stand it when animals are sick.
Just get it to a vet ASAP
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

#16
Quote by Aidan93
cats never move, its how they roll
wussy meows? maybe its cause you cut off his balls. (he hates you for that btw)
and explosive diarehah= bad seafood.


problem solved. i win

Quote by Demonikk
Press Ctrl + Alt + Del twice to restart it

Quote by Rox0r713
Eat him. It is the only way.


Don't be mean.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#17
is he eating anything ? ive seen that happen to some of my sister cats, one was run over by something and he was just lying there barely moving and he died in a week, and the other one ate some kind of rat poison the neighbor had laid around his house...he could meow and everything but he didnt move or eat and he was peeing all over for like 4 days, then died =\
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
#18
How old is he?
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
#19
He's about 7 years old.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#20
Quote by Rox0r713
Eat him. It is the only way.



yea but i feel bad for your cat . i hope he gets well soon
#21
I'd definately take him to the vet as soon as possible. For the time being let him rest and make sure he's comfortable. Also make sure he's hydrated and has food and water.
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
#22
your cat has AIDS
Quote by MagicsDevil




29 internets to you, good sir.


Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.


Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
#25
No weight loss and no throwing up from what I've seen.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#26
As others have said, take him to the vet asap. I had a cat (RIP ) that had some of the same symptoms it seems yours is having. He couldn't move and was meowing really pathetically and croaky. It turned out that his lungs were filling with some kind of fluid, though the vet didn't ever figure out for sure what had happened. This all started one morning and he died that evening. For the sake of your cat and yourself get him to a vet quick. Keep him comfortable meanwhile. I really hope he gets better.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
#27
Yeah, I'm taking him tomorrow morning. I gave him fresh food and water for the night.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#28
Yeah, you just have to be really careful with cats because they'll try and hide their sickness until it's too late.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
#29
punch him in the stomach.
he'll get better.

edit: but srsly.
take him to the vet.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
#31
Is there an animal hospital nearby? Ive never had to take my cat to one, so I dont know what they're like, but maybe go there?

Definitely vet in the morning tho. I love cats.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.


Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
#33
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
The sooner the better I would think. If you happen to know a vet personally, I would call them.


+1

Id call the vet stat.

You dont want to wake tomorrow to a dead cat do you?
#34
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I think he might be pregnant


Someone needs to have a chat with you about something that buzzes.
#35
and... why are you goin to the pit go to a ****ing cat doctor
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...


Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
#36
you need to get to a PokéCenter pronto!

in all seriousness, i would try calling the vet. if you can get a hold of one, many will give after-hour house calls if it's something serious like this.

if you know of an animal hospital, go ahead and call one up.
#37
Quote by Slashified
and... why are you goin to the pit go to a ****ing cat doctor


Another reason why some people should read the first post.

I'm going tomorrow. Vet's not open today.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
#38
^^ Isn't there more than one vet in your area? There really should be one for after hours.
#40
Quote by wannabestoner69
your cat has AIDS



there is a form of HIV for cats so way to be a douche. i hope your cat gets better, my cat died a couple of months ago..its shitty for sure.
Page 1 of 2