Hey guys.

I've got some music here... The first piece is not a song, but a slap bass solo, the other one is a song, but it's not in English, so there's no tab on UG (I've checked google as well).

So I was wondering are there some ear-skilled people out there to help me out with these ones turning them into a gtp?

P.S. I'm a beginner, and it would take me weeks to make a tab and polish it close to the original...
Last edited by Nikolai_ua at Sep 7, 2008,
Do you mean sheet music to guitar tab or that you want someone to transcribe these pieces for you??? What songs are they?
learn to read sheet music?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
if you mean take sheet music and put it into tab i can do it for bass and guitar. it might a take abit cause i haven't done it in a long time and i'm busy at school but i can give it a try.
If you put sheet music into guitar pro you could convert it to tab, would just require a few adjustments to make it playable
No, these are just 2 .mp3 files. No sheet music, I can read sheet music as well)).
It's just that I can't identify the notes correctly while listening.

One of the pieces is a slap bass solo, as I said, the other one is a quite beautifull blues/ballad song.
Last edited by Nikolai_ua at Sep 7, 2008,
So, are there any volunteers to help out and tab those songs?

I'd do something in return, but I wish I knew what.