ok so i thought the black heart was like 320 but i checked zzsounds and its only 250 so this seems like an awesome deal to me now that i can afford it now. i'll probably order it in the next week unless somebody can give me something better within a couple hundred bucks for classic rock. def a tube and pref. low wattage so i can practice w/o a decimater and still get drive.
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
buy it. buy a bad monkey OD or a nice OD pedal if one is in your price range, i love my blackheart LG.

PERFECT for classic rock. it can do hard rock and light metal too.

slash_edit: oh and i have clips on my profile. demonstrates a few of the different sounds you can get. done w/ my G-400 (modded with SD hot rod set).
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
yea i've had my eye on those for a while, and I love their handsome devil series, but at almost 500$ don't know if that is as much as a deal.

Great amps though, well made and sound great. Handles pedals well too.
I just finished building my ts808, I would love to hear what that sounds like with a good OD pedal. I'm actually planning on studying abroad in ireland or scotland soon, and I need a small amp that still sounds great, but is very portable...

either that or a EVJ. but it sounds like you won't be disappointed with it. I wonder if there is a music store nearby the campus that sells these lol. I wonder how I would search for that haha
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
It's a very nice amp, but I wouldn't get it because I have a feeling you want a bedroom volume amp for practicing. It won't get any overdrive without it being pushed. Sure, you could get an OD pedal, but I would rather have a master volume amp that can be quiet and have overdrive than an overdrive pedal on a clean tube amp.