Has anyone any idea what the 2nd hand price of a carvin legacy is? My mate's looking at selling one but has no idea of the price, as have I? I'm in the UK and not sure what the rate is on $ for carvin stuff. But rough idea's anyone?
Go look at the retail price, then knock is down a couple hundred, depending on cosmetic condition, sonic condition, age of the tubes.. that sort of thing. But honestly, the 2nd hand price is whatever you can sell it for. If you can find someone who'll buy it for $20 less than retail.. then fuck it, that's the price.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
lol cheers man, well the retail of these things in he UK are like almost £1400 so maybe like £850 or something?
Combo, right? Maybe like $700-800.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Damn allready posted 850, will just see how the interset goes and not negotiate price.
Oh shiznit. I also didn't see the part where you said you're in the UK, so that'd probably jack up the price considering they're only sold direct from California. So this is total speculation, but I guess anywhere between $1500-1700. Just throw that into a converter.

Edit: God, misread that again as full stack. Yeah he's right, a grand sounds about right.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Wow, prices in the UK are extremely high on Carvin stuff then.

In the US that head would fetch about $4-500, the cab $400 or so, maybe less.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com