salvia divinorum leaf.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
smoke it and trip for 5 mins.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
its a leaf that you smoke(legal most places) that makes you high sort of like lsd but doesnt last long. like a couple of minutes maybe. you do not have to be 18 to buy it either.

oh and just google stuff dude lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
5 minutes?
Quote by deadringer13

Quote by Pr0gNut

there was an article in the paper a while back...
its a perrenial plant i beleive. legal. people grow it in their yards. you can get high off it. nicknamed "magic mint"
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Mix a little in a bowl of weed mmmmmmmmm
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
its a plant. i knew some old people that grew it. they didn't know it was a slightly controlled substance until the DEA came and asked them about it. lulz
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]5 minutes?

yeah. some people think its intense for that 5 minutes though but you need someone to help watch you cuz you sometimes try to hurt yourself
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Its a leaf of a salvia plant, they make extracts of it so that a single leaf is more potent with Salvinorin A, if you smoke you can have a very spiritual, powerful, and intense trip. Some say its the most intense drug they've used, the effects last around five minutes or so, for more information check out salviasource.org
loadsa places sell it in england, and there is different strengths that last different periods of time.

its great, but you can still have a bad trip, the worst i had was that a mate turned into Pennywise the clown and i shat it for 10 mins n i was soaked in sweat when i recuperated, but thats it
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]5 minutes?
maybe 10. I had some real strong shit and time kind of got distorted. Anyway it's usually expensive and not worth it. But if you do get it HOLD IN THE HIT. hold it as long as you possibly can. I'm talking till you almost black out.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
appearntly if you chew it for a long time you get the same effect just longer, i think i have this plant growing in my backyard LOL.
i have an Ounce bitchees.
any sideeffects?
Quote by deadringer13

Quote by Pr0gNut

It's pretty awesome is what it is. Other than the price it's pretty much the perfect drug, at least in my opinion. It can be mild to extremely hallucinogenic, it makes me feel great even after I've come down, and the high only lasts a few minutes so it doesn't **** up your whole day, best of all, it's legal in most places like where I live. I love that stuff, next time I get a chance I'm going to go pick some up.
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]i have an Ounce bitchees.
any sideeffects?
AN OZ.!!! What potency?
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
I have a few stories about it, previous posts have said that it makes you trip for 5 mins or so so I'll go right ahead:

My brother once smoked it, he was leaning against his bedroom wall and the wall fell away and he fell out into space, when he looked up he could see his room, but it was spinning on a big wheel and he had to climb back up to it.

Brother's friend smoked it twice, once he felt like reality was being split in half, the other he thought he was turning into a crystal.

And I know a guy who smoked it, and he began to roll around the room.
When he came to his friends asked him what happened and he replied
"you guys were in the pages of this book on the floor, so I tried to jump into the book to be with you!"

Salvia sounds fun
Once when I tried it I saw a bunch of skinny black lines with green numbers in it changing like in the matrix. Whenever I saw one it would 'slice" that part of the room and it was stuck in that time. It split up the room a bunch and everybody was split up in that time but their head and body were in a different time. I don't know how to explain it.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
it wasn't that much like LSD. it was in the sense that you trip, but LSD adds euphoria (sp?), while salvia just makes you trip. you dont feel necessarily good.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Is it wrong that whenever I hear this question, the first thing to go through my head is "SPARTA"?
You smoke it and you trip strongly for 5-10 minutes.

You'll peak about 5-7 minutes after you smoke it, and the comedown will take like 10 minutes.

It's like a weak ass form of DMT

edit: You hold it in your lungs for like 30 seconds to get the full effect. It's like fire in there.
So you ask us what something is, having no clue (I assume, since you're asking us) as to what it is, and all of a sudden you have an ounce of the stuff?
What the F*ck is up with that?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
no,
i have an ounce because i stole it from
my brother.
Quote by deadringer13

Quote by Pr0gNut