Poll: Do you think its true?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think its true?
Yes
31 78%
No
9 23%
Voters: 40.
And it said how song writers are always wanting to write the next big song and everything. And like back in the day people would write how they felt, But now the song writers are just writing songs that the public wants to hear, wheter they have any feeling related to them or not so they can get more money. Do you think this is true for most pop music now a days?
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Well personally I write songs I want to hear instead of what I think other people want to hear...

In pop music though the opposite is true of course seeing as its all about making money
yeah, its true for mainstream. theres still some bands out there who care but theres just not the passion that used to exist.
Yes I do, but some bands actually feel the way they write like a lot of emoish bands(three days grace, etc...). I don't really like that music though.

EDIT: i spelled write right lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by RockGuitar92
Yes I do, but some bands actually feel the way they right like a lot of emoish bands(three days grace, etc...). I don't really like that music though.

i didnt understand a single word you posted
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by RockGuitar92
Yes I do, but some bands actually feel the way they right like a lot of emoish bands(three days grace, etc...). I don't really like that music though.

Three Days Grace is emo
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
in pop music, yes
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by GiantRaven
Apparently so

I meant their shit is depressing and I don't know why the hell I typed the message that retarded.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
The way I look at it, you write for the crowd. Others may not look at it that way, but it's how I feel.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by RockGuitar92
I meant their shit is depressing and I don't know why the hell I typed the message that retarded.

Well just about every band writes with some emotion.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by KetchupLad14
When was the vocab book made?

Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by shadesofanger
Well just about every band writes with some emotion.

True, but like none of their music is happy. It's all the same emotion, sadness/depression. That is what i meant. I actually like the band and they used to be my favorite when I was depressed so that's where I am coming from.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid