If its more than 30 watts, It most likely is not.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Just play it, if you like the sound, who cares?
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
The Bluesbreaker is class A/B, as are the rest of Marshalls, Fenders, and Vox (despite what many people think).
Not very different, other than the difference in power rating. Class A/B is higher powered and has slightly more punch, if my ears are true.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Well, the tubes run hot on class A amps, so do those have a warmer, smoother sound?
The response is slightly different between the two. Class A amps have a quicker, more immediate response. Of course it varies amp to amp, so its really hard to say.
The circuitry of the amp has way more to do with the way it sounds than how the tubes are run. Having said that I would think the bluesbreaker is probably an AB amp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Mike!
Well, the tubes run hot on class A amps, so do those have a warmer, smoother sound?

Nope. You can run the tubes hot in either class. Plus the rest of the circuit is much more important than the class of operation.
Quote by al112987
The response is slightly different between the two. Class A amps have a quicker, more immediate response. Of course it varies amp to amp, so its really hard to say.

Not really. Many class A amps have similar layouts (one power tube, simple preamp, no reverb or tremolo, combo layout, single speaker) which may lead you to think that there's a class A "sound" when really there are a lot of other factors that contribute more to the sound.
The most responsive amps I'm aware of are class A/B and A/B biased towards A.
The point is, CLASS OF OPERATION MEANS NEXT TO NOTHING. DON'T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH IT. Unless you're at the point where you worry about what brand of filter caps are in your amp, and whether or not there are carbon comp plate resistors, at the point where you really understand what effects the tone of the amp and how, it's best not to make wild guesses about the tone of an amp based on what somebody else tells you.