Page 1 of 4
Ok so this is actually 2 questions:

1: What does true love feel like?

2: Right so my buddy and I were hanging out today, and somehow the subject of drinking gasoline came up. We thought it would be really cool if someone drank gasoline and then whizzed it out and lit it on fire, kind of made a flamethrower type thing, you know? But then we were like no it would poison you... but if you used a srynge to put it in your bladder without it going through your digestive system it would work right? Has anyone ever tried this? Do you think there may be risks to doing this?

REALLY I want the first question answered more the second is kind of an afterthought, hence the thread title.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
1. Love feels like love it is completely unique and there is no feeling mixture that creates it.

2. Try it, see what happens.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
1) Basically you have an attraction that you don't feel can be filled by anyone else.
2) You're a fucking idiot.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
1: Like a that feeling you get when you rapidly drop in altitude, but in your heart/stomach area. In other words, the best feeling in the world.

2: If you want to stick a syringe up your urethra, manage not to tear anything, endure the pain, and inject gasoline into your bladder, then piss it out, only to light it, and have the fire travel back up your urethra, be my guest.

Post pics.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
1: Like a that feeling you get when you rapidly drop in altitude, but in your heart/stomach area. In other words, the best feeling in the world.

2: If you want to stick a syringe up your urethra, manage not to tear anything, endure the pain, and inject gasoline into your bladder, then piss it out, only to light it, and have the fire travel back up your urethra, be my guest.

Post pics.

I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by humperdunk

2: Right so my buddy and I were hanging out today, and somehow the subject of drinking gasoline came up. We thought it would be really cool if someone drank gasoline and then whizzed it out and lit it on fire, kind of made a flamethrower type thing, you know? But then we were like no it would poison you... but if you used a srynge to put it in your bladder without it going through your digestive system it would work right? Has anyone ever tried this? Do you think there may be risks to doing this?

REALLY I want the first question answered more the second is kind of an afterthought, hence the thread title.

1. a feeling of happiness that you will never achieve with anyone but with that one person.

2. Injecting anything into your bladder will puncture your bladder and you will die, not only that but Gasoline.... well, just no it wont work.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Post pics.

No dude you wouldn't have to stick it up your urethra, cause one time when I was like 6 i had some issues and they had to take some sample from my bladder so they just used the needle like in my lower stomach. They would have used catheters, only my urethra was bruised from previous testing. Little fun fact about me there.
Gear:
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Post pics.

I love you

1. It's when you feel a crushing attraction, that extends beyond the groin area.
2. See quote above, he basically nailed it.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by heavenbesideyou
like a shot through the heart

...AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
I hope the two topics have noting in common.

"Babe...let me show you something."
*pisses fire*
"I'm doing this all for you!!!!"
I believe love is a little like...

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
a little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.
We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
1. Its pretty much awesome, why do you feel something for a girl and your wondering if its hormones or love?
2. Logic says it should work... but then again logic says the earth is flat >-<
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by humperdunk
No dude you wouldn't have to stick it up your urethra, cause one time when I was like 6 i had some issues and they had to take some sample from my bladder so they just used the needle like in my lower stomach. They would have used catheters, only my urethra was bruised from previous testing. Little fun fact about me there.

Fine, you want to stick a needle through your lower stomach, without ultrasound engineering to guide you, and try to puncture a 3" wide patch of tissue that is most likely somewhat filled with fluid, only to withdraw the needle and have said waste AND gasoline drain into your body, then, once again, be my guest.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by TheMantipede

"Babe...let me show you something."
*pisses fire*
"I'm doing this all for you!!!!"

Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Post pics.

+1
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
you guys fail epically hard.

/thread
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
I remember when people didn't try to make epic threads. They just happened.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Post pics.

I'm with you on this one.
TS, please do post pics.
If you manage to survive...

Quote by slashVR
I believe love is a little like...

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
a little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.
We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight

You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
^^^ win.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Fine, you want to stick a needle through your lower stomach, without ultrasound engineering to guide you, and try to puncture a 3" wide patch of tissue that is most likely somewhat filled with fluid, only to withdraw the needle and have said waste AND gasoline drain into your body, then, once again, be my guest.

You know what, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.
Gear:
Quote by heavenbesideyou
like a shot through the dick

Fixed.

...Or were you answering question 1?

Plus, the fire would burn the gasoline faster then it would leave you.

In other words, a raging fire would rightfully render you incapable of breeding. Or peeing.
It could also shoot up into your bladder. Which would pretty much kill you.

I think.
Quote by humperdunk
You know what, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all.

If you can't think of anything intelligent to do, then refrain from thinking.
Love feels like... ahm.... you wanna spend every moment of your life with this person and you can die for her and you ahmm... you wanna do anything to make them happy... and cheesy stuff like that.

2. Firstly sticking a tube up your urethra won't lead to your digestive system. Its your ass that leads you there. This will lead you upto your bladder and onto your kidneys or to your balls.
Secondly make sure you don't tear your urethra in the process. You're very unlikely to reach the bladder cuz you've got two muscle sphincters that control the opening of the urethra, it'ld be pretty damn tricky to get past those sphincters unharmed. Thridly even if you somehow managed to fill you bladder with gasoline and try to pee it and then flame it, you'll end up with your dick and your bladder on fire. Basically you'll end up with no urinary system left.

So good luck trying to do it...
Quote by humperdunk

1) one massive lie once its over
2) light it on fire as you take a piss and watch you **** burst into flames. enough said yes?

your welcome
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
1. love is feeling of euphoria. contrary to popular belief, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with sex
2. drinking gasoline kills. even if it didn't, it would be broken up by your digestive system and your urine would just be urine, not gasoline saturated urine. and even if the previous two sentences were completely false, it's still a stupid idea.
Quote by LesZao
I'm with you on this one.
TS, please do post pics.
If you manage to survive...

Heat travels upwards, so technically if you were to piss in a high arc, it would theoretically work...
1)im with you on that one, i dont know either
2)dude i do that shit all the time, there are no health risks whatsoever, in fact, its good for you, try it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by humperdunk

Dude! Me too!

We're all way more interested in the second question though.
Love, as a feeling, is quite.... "varied".
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
If you can't think of anything intelligent to do, then refrain from thinking.

touche
Gear:
Page 1 of 4