Okay so im trying to learn this tune and all the tabs are different. Ive tried each of them and the one that sounds best is this one as it's played low, which is what the bass is built for

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/misc_computer_games/super_mario_brothers_theme_btab.htm

Problem is it's tabbed out really badly, the person tabbing mustn't have been paying attention to how each line compared to and lined up with the next so in places it just doesn't make sense.

So could one of you lovely beautiful UG'ers who already knows it possibly clear it up and post it so it makes sense

I realise this may be a big request but there are eCookies available, or eHugs if you'd prefer

Thanks alot
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
hold out for the eCustom Bass.

but seriously, watch the guy tap it out on youtube, see if you can figure out what he's doing.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
If I can find my personal tab of it I'll PM you with it but I may have deleted it...sorry...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Sorry, I deleted it, and it was pretty accurate to...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
There's a really accurate score of it somewhere on the internet, just use that.
Quote by BrickIsRed
The tabs are all different because there's a hundred Mario games.

There's only one original Super Mario Brothers tune... happiest song in the world. I have it set for my alarm clock. I've heard it for like 20 years now and can never tire of it.
Thanks for the feedback and pointers everyone, I figured out the problem, the guy tabbing it must've written it in MS Word in Times New Roman font and just copied and pasted it onto t'internet. So copy and paste back into word and putting it in Times New Roman makes it all good.

Cheers everyone
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011