Just out of interest - which picking style do you think is the fastest? I'm guessing it's either sweep picking or hybrid picking.
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
As a matter of opinion, jeez. :p
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
in the words of the great michael angelo batio!! the fastest picking style is the one that incorporates all picking styles when applicable!! you can never be super fast just down picking or sweep picking or alternate picking. its the combination of all styles that will bring the fastest and most economical style.
Quote by rusty-knives
Just out of interest - which picking style do you think is the fastest? I'm guessing it's either sweep picking or hybrid picking.

Those aren't styles of picking, they're parts of picking technique.

The "fastest" style is whichever is best suited to the line that you're trying to play fast.

*closed*