ive been playing like this for more then 2 years and i have never known of anyone else who plays like this
ahh jimi hendrix
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
so just with it strung normal for a right just played lefty?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
haha i know i cant do that and the only person that came to mind that did do that is good ole jimmy hendrix
Hendrix did this. I suppose if you played like this your whole life you could do it, but I can't see what benefit it would make other than supposed tone change (like how Hendrix's pickups faced the opposite way, it gave him a different tone).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i was hard at first took me 6 hours to learn my first song actually it was purple haze lol ironic, but its easy
it was the way i picked it up lol, i was 11 had no idea what i was doing, went online and learned now years later, im shreddin it up
Quote by Detonation
haha i know i cant do that and the only person that came to mind that did do that is good ole jimmy hendrix

I could be wrong but didnt hendrix just play a right handed guitar lefty with the strings strung the opposite way to make it a lefty guitar string wise.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
yeah his strings were normal i play with mine upside down strings go as followed bottom to top - low e, a, d, g, b, high e
Quote by sgplayer90
i play with the low e on the bottom and high e on top i find it a lot easier

That just makes it ten times harder. If you want to play upside down switch the strings around.
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by sgplayer90
yeah his strings were normal i play with mine upside down strings go as followed bottom to top - low e, a, d, g, b, high e

What a productive way to spend your time.
O O

___
its a thousand times easier playing upside down chords are easier, solos, pretty much everything but you gotta work your ass off to get through the first songs you learn
are you a lefty?
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
Dan Swanö does this. There was a guitarist in Atheist that also did this. I can't recall the name at the moment.
im trying to find other people who play like this lol its impossibleeee

Gear
Epi s.g
fender m-80 head
hartke cab
ehx metal muff
sick, now i dont feel like a guitar outcast haha, but at least i can play a ****ing drum set or keyboard normally
I know a guy who is lefty but plays a righty bass with his right hand as the fret hand. He's damn good too; in one of my buddy's Lez Zepplin cover bands. He just decided to learn that way so he could pick up most basses and play it.