I like Joe Satriani, Beck, Buckethead, Dethklok, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Primus, Frank Zappa, Funkadelic, Paul Gilbert, Rolling Stones, The Beatles White Album, A Tribe Called Quest, Danger Mouse, MF DOOM, Paul Gilbert, Eric Johnson, Tenacious D, and GWAR. If anyone has any recomendations based off of those PLEASE post because for some reason Im getting really bored with music and its draining my guitar playing and just my everyday life. Obviously Im not meaning something thats exactly like all of these but there just there to give a hint on the type of stuff I (used to) like.
Avenged sevenfold
Killswitch engage
Muse
Guns n roses
Fall of troy
Eric clapton
~Carl
Metallica
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
AC/DC, Alice In Chains, Black Sabbath, Coldplay, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, Guns 'n Roses, Judas Priest, Led Zepplin, Linkin Park, Metallica, Muse, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Pearl Jam, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rob Zombie, Three Days Grace, Tool, The Used, Van Halen, Velvet Revolver, White Zombie

Yes i copied it out of my profile list.
tally hall

they are not well known
but they are very creative
if nothing else you will smile when hearing them
youtube "ruler of everything"
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Rush.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
progressive is the least progressive music out there :\ all sounds the same
i also like how only 3 of the 20 bands i said i liked were metal and like 17/20 of these recomendations are metal
EDIT: Im listening to ruler of everything and there pretty tight
Quote by Lrn2play
progressive is the least progressive music out there :\ all sounds the same
i also like how only 3 of the 20 bands i said i liked were metal and like 17/20 of these recomendations are metal
EDIT: Im listening to ruler of everything and there pretty tight

How can you say all prog sounds the same?? Prog music is one of the most general genres in existance. How do Rush, Opeth, and Tool sound similar at all?
Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, As I Lay Dying, Michael Jackson, Reel Big Fish, The Parlor Mob, Andrew W.K.
Quote by Echoplex
How can you say all prog sounds the same?? Prog music is one of the most general genres in existance. How do Rush, Opeth, and Tool sound similar at all?

sorry i even forgot to add on what i was going to say
i shoulda put in my first post that the only music i dont like is prog, metallica, and slipknot. Prog, I admire the effort that goes into each song but i wish the genre could get some better singers. And the fact that every prog bands main influence is another prog band is kinda hysterical. But yeah, ill be looking up all the bands on here that I dont already know, as few as there are, but thanks guys.
My Bloody Valentine
Fugazi
Minutemen
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
If you like Primus check out Les' solo work and Oysterhead.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Kamelot;
Skindread;
Symphony X;
Annihilator.

Enjoy.
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

download man in the box by alice in chains, then go from their to stone temple pilots and get all of alice in chains and stone temple i promise you on my life u will like them