So, witch one? Pleas, be sure of what you say, dont favour one because youve herd it was "good" from a friends, Cousins daughters, sisters cat. Enough said. Anywhoo, I play stuff like Lamb of god, Bring me the Horisn, Job for a Cowboy, Slipknot, Silent Civillion, stuff like that. And i cant try them both out, because there is no store that sells either of these guitars, so i will be ordering online. Any other guitars for a max of $1000 would be appreciated as well. A trembolo would be nice, but it has to have a a locking one because i mess around with different tunings alot just for fun.
Thanks
id have to say the ltd...mainly because i own one, its a neck thru, no compound radius which can sometimes get annoying...plus if you want to do alt tuning then i wouldnt recommend getting a tremolo...
im also not a fan of bolt on necks...they get too bulky on the higher frets...and the ax is meaner looking, plays very well, and is the reason i sold my hellraiser..

ps. check your pm's
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
i say wrmg. mainly becouse i find jackson necks more comfortable than ESP. Plus u get EMG's and a tremolo
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
i say wrmg. mainly becouse i find jackson necks more comfortable than ESP. Plus u get EMG's and a tremolo

the ax comes with emg's also
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
1000$?

SL3. That is imo the best guitar you can get for under 1000$ when you play hard rock/metal.

/thread