Guys with long hair? Im guess i am a pretty good looking guy. But my hair has grown really long over the summer. So girls of the Pit, do chicks dig guys with long hair?
people used to tell me all the time to cut my hair, but when i eventually got a girl she said that it would be a terrible mistake if i did. so i guess it just depends on the type of girl
Just fucking wash your hair. Seriously you don't know how disgusting it is to see someone with greasy, frizzy, uncombed hair.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i'm a dude here, i had long hair for a while (like reaally long), then i cut it and donated it, they like me better now. i don't know which is your thing, but it works out personally shorter.

but i say, do what you want to do, then go with the girls that are in to that
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
Honestly, girls are all different. Some like hair long, some short, some medium, and others bald.
RIP Terry Kath (1978)
I lurve long hair on guys
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Long, short, neither one worked for me. Maybe bald is next?

Nah.

Either way, good luck getting the p00n, TS. Maybe if you can deliver some Luvthrows into a nice FUPR, you won't make a thread like this again.
i wouldnt say i got long but maybe medium-long i get compliements all the time on it and my gf loves it so i guess its good
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
I had long hair once, cut it, and got a girlfriend. Probably cause I could continue strong conversations with her, and she was interested in me, but it could also be that I got a haircut.
I don't.

I like it short.

And for some reason I find mohawkish haircuts extremely sexy.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Depends on the girl I'd imagine, I have long hair but i've never had a girl... BUT I am also increadibly shy so i dunno, I might just be ugly anyway
If you just grow it and dont take good care of it, it will look nasty. Keep good care of it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Chicks love long pubes, smart move to grow them out.

Yeah dude, combine epic pubes with epic facial hair, and ladies can't resist you. Grow them both out very long, weave your pubes into your beard and strum it like a harp.

The ladies will never know what hit them.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Its not super long like Jerry Cantrel. Like its about a foot down my back. Like where my shoulder blade starts.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Just fucking wash your hair. Seriously you don't know how disgusting it is to see someone with greasy, frizzy, uncombed hair.

Lol, that last part would be me. The frizz. At least i'm working on it though. Going to the store soon to get new shampoo and conditioner.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Its a personal preference. For me? Yes..yes I do
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
this question should be stickied or something people ask it every week. At least searchbar please
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Post pics.

I bet you're really ugly.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
It depends both on the girl's preferences and what YOU look best in. I had shaggy hair most of my life, grew it a little less than shoulder length, then buzzed it off at the beginning of the summer. Not to sound conceited (;D) but my family has naturally beautiful thick shiny hair, but the general agreement reached by my ex's and friends galore is that I looked the best with a medium length cut. It just suits me better.

The point I'm trying to get across to you is that without pictures of all different kinds of styles on you, no one can say for sure what looks better. If you can look GOOD with long hair, then rock it. If you can look "metal" with long hair, then it's a good idea to cut it (no offense) unless you like hardcore chicks. You have to cater to both the girl and to yourself, ya hear?
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Just become a successful musician and they will.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Mikeal Akerfelt has really sexy hair, he probably gets bitches like none other.
Once my beard grows out I'll have the long hair and beard going. I'm 6'4, 270 lbs, and will be quite hairy. I'll be looking for chicks who are into beastiality.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!