If yesterdays tommorow is the midnights afternoon and if the future is the past of the present morning where do we go?
I'm everywhere in anywhere and I'm wanting to go where I already am!
So take me here!

The good man is a troubled soul beating himself when he is already beating others
A trap is set for those already dead yet when they are called they get up and speak
Everyday is a chance to die when I never looked forward to living and when the chance to die confronts me I pursue living a long life

If yesterdays tommorow is the midnights afternoon and if the future is the past of the present morning where do we go?
So take me here!

I'm chasing myself while chasing others who chase me for chasing themselves
I shot a man today who shot me first even though I killed him yesterday
I was sent here to chase a dream that's not really a dream but only a dream within a dream
And now the grains are becoming parasites in my head!

So take me here

The mind is so weak
The body is useless
Manipulation is a canister of dedication
Orange gardens bloom black sparkling dust
Songs about a strangers wrath will be sung at your funeral
Sit back and relax as the economy falls down

The economy is falling down
x4

The righteous have hit the ground
x4

The sand is neutral everyday
x4

Surviving kills the human brain
x4

Why live when your only living to watch others live to watch you die when in the end they are beggining a future to bring joy to the death of your peace while searching for the end of the start of a new life?

*music stops*

Do you know?
I dunno...this just seems a lot like, jumping around here. IE: I see no relation between the first and second verse.

Then again, I'm dead tired. XD But, yeah...overall, 6/10